Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Track of the year?
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by UrbanNinja
Who remembers the time adam420 admitted to being owned by djramm

shut up, f@ggot. Think you accomplished something worthwhile there?

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jul-10-2012 01:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Because this track is clearly from 1991.

no, it's from 2012.

quote:
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jul-10-2012 01:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by Juan Paulino
nope, have you?

Yes, I have. I had to keep pulling them up every 30 seconds. It was really annoying.

quote:

Old Post Jul-10-2012 01:10  Canada
SYSTEM-J
Ambient Produce Unit

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
no, it's from 2012.

You might want to save up your pocket money for a sarcasm detector.

Seriously, this is worse than Mark Anthony nominating that Conforce track as Track of 2011. At least Conforce have immaculate sound design and production. This is a straight-up dance beat with one extremely simple riff on a retro synth voice. That's it. It's like the last 20 years never happened. If this is your favourite track of 2012, why are you even bothering to listen to new music? Did nobody tell you there are thousands of tracks like this that already exist, that were made decades ago on comparatively primitive technology?

We may as well pack up and go home, because dance music is clearly finished. We're going nowhere.

> BMC DJ Competition [Drum & Bass]
> Human Revolution [Theme Challenge Mix]
> Somnamdublism [Dub Techno]

>>Absorb. [Fortnightly Radio Show]<<

Absorb.

Old Post Jul-10-2012 01:13  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
This is a straight-up dance beat with one extremely simple riff on a retro synth voice.

Sometimes it's all you need?

quote:

Old Post Jul-10-2012 01:16  Canada
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

quote:
Yes, I have. I had to keep pulling them up every 30 seconds. It was really annoying.

I can see that.

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Jul-10-2012 01:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UrbanNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
shut up, f@ggot. Think you accomplished something worthwhile there?

Yeah slut. you got owned and you admitted which makes you a loser here.

Old Post Jul-10-2012 01:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for UrbanNinja Click here to Send UrbanNinja a Private Message Add UrbanNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by UrbanNinja
Yeah slut. you got owned and you admitted which makes you a loser here.

Again, you are a child. I really don't care what some little 15 year old kid thinks.

quote:

Old Post Jul-10-2012 01:18  Canada
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Sometimes it's all you need?

Now I wanna make a set of this stuff so you realize how awesome it can be

quote:

Old Post Jul-10-2012 01:19  Canada
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

I wouldn't call this anywhere near track of the year (For me that Andres Ep still does it http://www.discogs.com/Andr%C3%A9s-...release/3395216) but it is certainly a belter that would work in a peak time afterhours setting (aka drugs). It doesn't have much else to offer than that imo. That being said I'm sure the Hardwax guys will play it.

Old Post Jul-10-2012 01:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Ok I'll admit, I don't ACTUALLY think it's track of the year, but I wanted to put a spotlight on it and I think it's worth the hype.

quote:

Old Post Jul-10-2012 01:23  Canada
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Now I wanna make a set of this stuff so you realize how awesome it can be

I'm even gonna include that Nikola Gala track

quote:

Old Post Jul-10-2012 01:26  Canada

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Track of the year?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread