Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > A State Of Trance Episode 569 (12-07-12) - Recorded LIVE from Privilege Ibiza
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ramballo
Supreme tranceaddict

thats MORE like it .. bring that mix in like a bomb
fuck waited 40 minutes for that PSSSSSSSSST

I am retired uploader from TheMixingbowl.org. I have **1872** Trance sets Ripped and Posted there of most Trance shows from 2006 to 2011

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ramballo Click Here to Email ramballo Click here to Send ramballo a Private Message Visit ramballo's homepage! Add ramballo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
K4SP4
Armin Addict

anyone knows what's happened with Jen Rene?

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:40  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for K4SP4 Click here to Send K4SP4 a Private Message Visit K4SP4's homepage! Add K4SP4 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gizzymcg
Supreme tranceaddict

So now hes trying to play a bit of trance again. Lets see how long this lasts hahaha

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:40  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for gizzymcg Click here to Send gizzymcg a Private Message Add gizzymcg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
K4SP4
Armin Addict

quote:
Originally posted by gizzymcg
So now hes trying to play a bit of trance again. Lets see how long this lasts hahaha

Forget the name of this track argh...

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:41  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for K4SP4 Click here to Send K4SP4 a Private Message Visit K4SP4's homepage! Add K4SP4 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
defusion
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by K4SP4
Forget the name of this track argh...

Orjan Nilsen - Legions

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:42  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for defusion Click here to Send defusion a Private Message Add defusion to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
anyone knows what's happened with Jen Rene?
album in 2013 as i was told, hes been on tour as well

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
K4SP4
Armin Addict

the most weird thing is that UR'6 would be perfect... completly different than this, trust me or just compare his last years set from Space with his UR'5 Space CD.

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:42  Poland
K4SP4
Armin Addict

Sticky with same tune all over again, would better play City Of Angels (Beat Service Remix) instead Fortuna!

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:44  Poland
defusion
Supreme tranceaddict

Beat Service definitely know how to make a track which works on the dancefloor. Fortuna is ace.

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:44  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for defusion Click here to Send defusion a Private Message Add defusion to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
K4SP4
Armin Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Coxx
album in 2013 as i was told, hes been on tour as well

but what is she doing atm?

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:47  Poland
gizzymcg
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
the most weird thing is that UR'6 would be perfect... completly different than this, trust me or just compare his last years set from Space with his UR'5 Space CD.

In Space last year he played 80% trouse. The 4 hours of the 5 hour set that got broadcast were so awful.

then he makes UR5 and its so amazing. but obviously the crowd are not going for the deeper and then more euphoric trance sound Armin is famed for. I say you play what you love not what is popular. That seems to be his problem now and he is giving into the trends.

Look at what Solarstone is doing. He is standing up for the true trance sound along with others but he is the first that is going to put on worldwide events for people like us to go to and love the real trance sound instead of the general crap going around because SHM etc are so big.

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:48  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for gizzymcg Click here to Send gizzymcg a Private Message Add gizzymcg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ramballo
Supreme tranceaddict

Booooo

I am retired uploader from TheMixingbowl.org. I have **1872** Trance sets Ripped and Posted there of most Trance shows from 2006 to 2011

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ramballo Click Here to Email ramballo Click here to Send ramballo a Private Message Visit ramballo's homepage! Add ramballo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > A State Of Trance Episode 569 (12-07-12) - Recorded LIVE from Privilege Ibiza
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread