Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > OC Weekly Blasts Openers...
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

I saw him somewhere a while ago, and I pretty much walked outside laughing because it was just so horrible. I remember him looking around before the drop to make sure everyone was looking at him and his cute hair cut

Like someone mentioned earlier, he has a HUGE entourage. Which helps the promoters out because of the crowd he brings.

For being an opener, he's got a bigger ego then all the SHM members combined. lol

Old Post Jul-16-2012 20:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

anyone that can bring a large # of people as an opener is going to get booked just for that reason.

i have a few friends that are part of his 'entourage' lol. good people though.

i've only heard Deone play at a house pool party.... nothing notable either good or bad about the set.

Follow EDM Life on Twitter!!!
EDMLife.com
WMC/MMW/Ultra Week presale tickets!
Follow EDM Life on Instagram!

Old Post Jul-16-2012 20:32  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g

i've only heard Deone play at a house pool party....

what kind of house. tech house, chicago house, deep house?

and as for openers, they should just play the eric prydz set from 7/14. just watched the playlist that the TA guy posted. Who would have thunk that Eric Prydz is the ultimate opening dj?! no avicii, no shm, no guetta, no dirty dutch...wow!

Old Post Jul-18-2012 02:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
anomalies
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
1/2 agree with you -- you need to see more proper openers.

Not gonna argue with you there, or I need to tell my friends to stop lagging!

Old Post Jul-18-2012 04:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for anomalies Click here to Send anomalies a Private Message Add anomalies to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > OC Weekly Blasts Openers...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread