Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Advice for improving?
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Presets.

I'm not joking. Sure, you'll need to practice sound design eventually, but using presets (as many pros do) is a simple way not to get bogged down in tiny details and then concentrate on making the rest of the track.

I forget the artists name, but there is a very sucessful EDM duo who only use presets. I recall one of them saying "I let experts make the sounds, I don't need to do that".

Old Post Jul-30-2012 11:22  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

This thing about breaking everything down into it's smallest components is vital.

Just look at those Olympian,s every detial has to be right, from diet, to sleep, cross traing to core balancing.

I think in production what often happens is we skimp on a detail here, a detail there, and before you know it you have a pile of bad detail.

Old Post Jul-30-2012 11:37  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Richard Butler is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Advice for improving?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread