Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Upcoming movies you can't wait to see.
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

Lightbulb Upcoming movies you can't wait to see.

For me, I can't wait for Man of Steel and Judge Dredd

Man of Steel imdb

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Jul-19-2012 09:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Italian Plumber

echhhh more re-hashes? cheesus christ
and a red-headed lois lane? what. the. fuck. and kevin costner and russell fackin' punch you in the head crowe.

i myself personally is kinda psyched to see the dark knight rises, i just hope it's better than the last movie i saw from that director cough cough,

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Jul-19-2012 09:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click Here to Email itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

I'm very curious to see the John dies at the End movie, but honestly, I expect it to suck, especially compared to the book.
Apart from that I can't wait for a chance to see Moonrise Kingdom.

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Jul-19-2012 09:44  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
netroM

Moonrise Kingdom, The Dark Knight Rises, TED, Knights of Badassdom and the new Total Recall.

Old Post Jul-19-2012 10:13  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for netroM Click here to Send netroM a Private Message Add netroM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

Dark Knight Rises and Skyfall.

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post Jul-19-2012 10:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
VANDIT Knight

THE DARK KNIGHT MOTHERFUCKING RISES.

Going to see the midnight showing tonight at the IMAX, can't wait.

Also.....

The Hobbit
Skyfall

They're the main ones this year.

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Jul-19-2012 10:52  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click Here to Email Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

Hey acton, you kno if their making a sequel to prometheus?

Old Post Jul-19-2012 10:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
VANDIT Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Juan Paulino
Hey acton, you kno if their making a sequel to prometheus?

Yeah, Ridley Scott announced that they plan on making a trilogy. I have no idea on the timescales yet, though.

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Jul-19-2012 10:55  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click Here to Email Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

quote:
Originally posted by Acton
Yeah, Ridley Scott announced that they plan on making a trilogy. I have no idea on the timescales yet, though.

Thats just sweet, thanks dude.

Old Post Jul-19-2012 10:58  United States
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

Mud

Old Post Jul-19-2012 11:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

quote:
Originally posted by Acton
THE DARK KNIGHT MOTHERFUCKING RISES.

Going to see the midnight showing tonight at the IMAX, can't wait.

Also.....

The Hobbit
Skyfall

They're the main ones this year.

Got my ticket for a midnight show, too... which is probably a long time after you get to see it. :/

Also, how the hell did I forget The Hobbit? So yeah, my list is basically the same as Acton's.

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post Jul-19-2012 12:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
VANDIT Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Quazar
Got my ticket for a midnight show, too... which is probably a long time after you get to see it. :/

I think the time difference is 8 hours, so technically I could go and watch it, then come back on here and ruin it for everyone on the West Coast

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Jul-19-2012 12:39  England

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Upcoming movies you can't wait to see.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread