Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Paul Oakenfold - Essential Mix BBC Radio 1 (21-07-2012)
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Acuariano1951
Supreme tranceaddict

Hard Noize - Breakaway (Blazer Remix)

ah.fm supporter
& TranceAddict

Old Post Jul-21-2012 01:31  Venezuela
Click Here to See the Profile for Acuariano1951 Click here to Send Acuariano1951 a Private Message Add Acuariano1951 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tibberino
Sheltie

quote:
Originally posted by gizzymcg
No idea what you have been listening to!

Oakey EM 2012.

I hate Sander Van Wank & Richard Remix!!

Old Post Jul-21-2012 01:34  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for tibberino Click here to Send tibberino a Private Message Add tibberino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acuariano1951
Supreme tranceaddict

Santiago Niņo - City Lights

ah.fm supporter
& TranceAddict

Old Post Jul-21-2012 01:37  Venezuela
Click Here to See the Profile for Acuariano1951 Click here to Send Acuariano1951 a Private Message Add Acuariano1951 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gizzymcg
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tibberino
Oakey EM 2012.

This is the revolution of trance. Teh turn away from Emery, A&B and their trancefamily followers. Its where trance should have went in the last few years.

The lines blurr between standrard trance and psy. This shows that isstead of the further distancing from melody and euphoria that todays trance has become.

I have loved it. Yeah theres been a few male vocals but it hasnt sounded of place. Listen to "Nail The Nile" again and tell me it isnt incredible.

Old Post Jul-21-2012 01:39  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for gizzymcg Click here to Send gizzymcg a Private Message Add gizzymcg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acuariano1951
Supreme tranceaddict

Paul Oakenfold - Come Together

ah.fm supporter
& TranceAddict

Old Post Jul-21-2012 01:41  Venezuela
gizzymcg
Supreme tranceaddict

Paul Oakenfold - Come Together

Holy fuck

Old Post Jul-21-2012 01:41  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for gizzymcg Click here to Send gizzymcg a Private Message Add gizzymcg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tibberino
Sheltie

quote:
Originally posted by gizzymcg
This is the revolution of trance. Teh turn away from Emery, A&B and their trancefamily followers. Its where trance should have went in the last few years.

The lines blurr between standrard trance and psy. This shows that isstead of the further distancing from melody and euphoria that todays trance has become.

I have loved it. Yeah theres been a few male vocals but it hasnt sounded of place. Listen to "Nail The Nile" again and tell me it isnt incredible.

Each to their own. But this isn't trance for me. Won't be going to see Oakey anytime soon that's for sure.

I hate Sander Van Wank & Richard Remix!!

Old Post Jul-21-2012 01:43  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for tibberino Click here to Send tibberino a Private Message Add tibberino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gizzymcg
Supreme tranceaddict

Now THIS IS TRANCE!

Old Post Jul-21-2012 01:43  Scotland
gizzymcg
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by tibberino
Each to their own. But this isn't trance for me. Won't be going to see Oakey anytime soon that's for sure.

Fair play mate. But this is most cutting edge trance there is at the moment outside of what the likes of JOOF and the psy scene play for me. Its a beacon of where things should be not where the commercial sector has it at the moment.

Old Post Jul-21-2012 01:45  Scotland
Acuariano1951
Supreme tranceaddict

XGenic - Blaster

ah.fm supporter
& TranceAddict

Old Post Jul-21-2012 01:46  Venezuela
gizzymcg
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Acuariano1951
XGenic - Blaster

Certainly blasted a hole in me!

Old Post Jul-21-2012 01:48  Scotland
Acuariano1951
Supreme tranceaddict

Mac & Monday - Yoruba

ah.fm supporter
& TranceAddict

Old Post Jul-21-2012 01:49  Venezuela

tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Paul Oakenfold - Essential Mix BBC Radio 1 (21-07-2012)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread