Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Arabian Female Vocal Samples
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
cristianokeller
Supreme tranceaddict

Question Arabian Female Vocal Samples

Heyyy!! Whatzup guys??

I'm looking for Arabian Vocal Samples, like those found in Sly One - This Late Stage.

Sly One - This Late Stage (Original Mix)

Thank you guys!!!

i7 950 class A Vanilla Hackintosh w/ Logic 9 Dead Macbook Pro w/ error ts2377 pending court decision ( I hate apple ) Apogee Duet Access Virus Snow Roland JP-8000 and Juno-G Novation Ultranova Mackie 802-VLZ3 Mixer Yamaha HS-80

Old Post Jul-31-2012 12:35  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for cristianokeller Click here to Send cristianokeller a Private Message Add cristianokeller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

Sonokinetic Tigris and Euphrates or Desert Voice. EWQL Voices of Passion (maybe) and Ethno World 5.

Old Post Jul-31-2012 15:01  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list tehlord is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cristianokeller
Supreme tranceaddict

Oh man, those samplepacks are really cool!
Are you arabian?

i7 950 class A Vanilla Hackintosh w/ Logic 9 Dead Macbook Pro w/ error ts2377 pending court decision ( I hate apple ) Apogee Duet Access Virus Snow Roland JP-8000 and Juno-G Novation Ultranova Mackie 802-VLZ3 Mixer Yamaha HS-80

Old Post Aug-03-2012 00:14  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for cristianokeller Click here to Send cristianokeller a Private Message Add cristianokeller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CondomMachine
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cristianokeller
Oh man, those samplepacks are really cool!
Are you arabian?

nah, he just knows his shit

Old Post Aug-03-2012 01:09  Sierra Leone
Click Here to See the Profile for CondomMachine Click here to Send CondomMachine a Private Message Add CondomMachine to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dragona
Junior tranceaddict

oh guy,those samplepacks are really cool!

Old Post Aug-04-2012 03:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dragona Click here to Send dragona a Private Message Add dragona to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lolo
I play Trance no Dance

be VERY careful with Desert Voice. Ezan FX folder contains vocals you can't combine with music at the risk you end up getting insults from mid-eastern countries. Be careful with arabic vocals overall. At least have a muslim mate of yours who can check them.

Old Post Aug-04-2012 06:41  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Lolo Click Here to Email Lolo Click here to Send Lolo a Private Message Visit Lolo's homepage! Add Lolo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

Party Hat

Just make sure they are halal vocal samples and you will be fine.

Old Post Aug-04-2012 13:42  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mel David Click Here to Email Mel David Click here to Send Mel David a Private Message Visit Mel David's homepage! Add Mel David to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Arabian Female Vocal Samples
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread