Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > If you could pick an artist to make a sample cd, who would it be?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

If you could pick an artist to make a sample cd, who would it be?

Me? My favorite John Askew and JOC

One of my close to favs for progressive house would be AD Brown Progressive House Essentials, which is new and i still have to buy.

What artists would you think would be a dream come true for a sample cd collection?

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Aug-01-2012 11:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Supreme tranceaddict

The Orb

Old Post Aug-01-2012 12:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Italian Plumber

Ooh, that's a tough one. But given the choice I think I'd have to go with DJ Sneakballs with a microphone. His beats are mad tight, son.

Old Post Aug-01-2012 13:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click Here to Email itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Italian Plumber

I want what D-Unity is using. Srs answer.

more big drums in other words

Old Post Aug-01-2012 14:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click Here to Email itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
Supreme tranceaddict

deantoni parks

Old Post Aug-01-2012 15:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
clay
Supreme tranceaddict

i dont remember his name but he made awesome music back in the day. now i remember; chris cowie. lucky for me he already did a sample cd and it was pretty decent. nothing i would use in there though as i like to make my own stuff.

Old Post Aug-01-2012 15:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for clay Click here to Send clay a Private Message Add clay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris marsh
Supreme tranceaddict

Arrow

prob noisia for there drums id love to get hold of some of their drums

http://soundcloud.com/chris-m-2

Old Post Aug-01-2012 16:30  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for chris marsh Click here to Send chris marsh a Private Message Add chris marsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Subtle
Subreme tranceaddict

Paul Oakenfold

http://soundcloud.com/subtara

Old Post Aug-01-2012 17:39  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Subtle Click Here to Email Subtle Click here to Send Subtle a Private Message Visit Subtle's homepage! Add Subtle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

quote:
Originally posted by Subtle
Paul Oakenfold

you love paul oakenfold

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Aug-01-2012 18:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

Arty

Old Post Aug-01-2012 18:40  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Deep Space Organisms and their sound is so fucking unique.

Chris Reece for some proggy goodness.

Liam Howlett as he's a master making older samples in to something new.

Old Post Aug-01-2012 20:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

RC's catalogue.
Or a break down of famous stuff from Ben Burtt

HOnestly, i don't care for samples other than hearing stuff you haven't heard yet and that yearning to learn how it was done. But a guide to some of those things that are so damn classic, that would be nice.

Last edited by Looney4Clooney on Aug-01-2012 at 20:18

Old Post Aug-01-2012 20:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > If you could pick an artist to make a sample cd, who would it be?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread