Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Need a lil help from a city dweller
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sedna
Supreme tranceaddict

Need a lil help from a city dweller

So August 10th I'm coming down from CT to Christopher Lawrence at Europa in Brooklyn. Then, the next day on the 11th, I'm doing John Digweed and DT at Governors. I need to get a hotel for the night, but I don't know what area to get it in that is both decent (don't want to get robbed) and between those two places. That way I can look on Hotwire for some hotels in a specific area.

If anyone can help me out, it'd be much appreciated!

http://www.soundcloud.com/djsedna

Old Post Aug-08-2012 06:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sedna Click here to Send Sedna a Private Message Visit Sedna's homepage! Add Sedna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Re: Need a lil help from a city dweller

quote:
Originally posted by Sedna
So August 10th I'm coming down from CT to Christopher Lawrence at Europa in Brooklyn. Then, the next day on the 11th, I'm doing John Digweed and DT at Governors. I need to get a hotel for the night, but I don't know what area to get it in that is both decent (don't want to get robbed) and between those two places. That way I can look on Hotwire for some hotels in a specific area.

If anyone can help me out, it'd be much appreciated!

Stay in downtown Manhattan and just train it to Brooklyn.

Old Post Aug-08-2012 13:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

Re: Re: Need a lil help from a city dweller

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
Stay in downtown Manhattan and just train it to Brooklyn.

this.
or if you really care about gettin robbed i would stay in bk somewhere near the club, that way at 4 or 5am when you walk out of the club and its dark out you dont gotta travel far back to your hotel

also stay near a train station so that way you can get to gov island.
take the number 1 train to south ferry station and the ferry to gov island is right there

Old Post Aug-08-2012 14:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

I'll be in midtown before CL anyway so depending on where you are staying I may be able to just swing by and pick you up on the way to BK. Txt me with the info when u know for sure.

Old Post Aug-08-2012 17:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sedna
Supreme tranceaddict

you all rock! thanks

Old Post Aug-08-2012 18:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sedna Click here to Send Sedna a Private Message Visit Sedna's homepage! Add Sedna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kingchinc
Captain Closer

that area of brooklyn is not dangerous at all, its greenpoint

Old Post Aug-08-2012 19:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kingchinc Click here to Send kingchinc a Private Message Add kingchinc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sedna
Supreme tranceaddict

Cool. I got a hotel in Manhattan, four star Doubletree or something. Should be good, and we'll just train to the events.

People let me know if you wanna meet up for drinks before CL! And I think were getting together before Digweed as well.

Old Post Aug-08-2012 19:49 

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Need a lil help from a city dweller
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread