Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Happy Birthday DJ RANN
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
itsamemario
Italian Plumber

quote:
Originally posted by Storyteller

Fixed

Fuck you, I'm not congratulating that uninformed apple fanboy. No way, no how.

Old Post Aug-10-2012 00:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click Here to Email itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by dj_alfi

That's no way to talk to storyteller. I mean, it's not like he's some linux obsessed cvnt that keeps changing his avatar. Those are the real cvnts.

Old Post Aug-10-2012 01:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list DJ RANN is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Excess
Somewhere, Out There

ive actually been really impressed with the vintage & morelli tracks, nice share st

Old Post Aug-10-2012 01:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Excess Click here to Send Excess a Private Message Visit Excess's homepage! Add Excess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

quote:
lol, if I was Rann i'd take that as a congrats just as much. Just for all the effort and frustration put into that post.

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Storyteller @ Twitter
Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix) OUT NOW (support by Above & Beyond & more)!
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix) OUT NOW!

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Aug-10-2012 07:12  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Italian Plumber

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
That's no way to talk to storyteller. I mean, it's not like he's some linux obsessed cvnt that keeps changing his avatar. Those are the real cvnts.

I only changed it because that ass hat beatbux or what the fuck his name is took mine when I commented on him taking Deep Eddie's.

Edit: And obsessed with Linux? Gtf over yourself. Macs are all dandy if you have a studio and need reliability, but the OS is so fucking rigid, you can hardly customize anything, and have you ever tried running a network over Mac? LOL. Your arguments are weak, old man. And old you are. Congratz.

Last edited by itsamemario on Aug-10-2012 at 18:12

Old Post Aug-10-2012 15:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click Here to Email itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I only changed it because that ass hat beatbux or what the fuck his name is took mine when I commented on him taking Deep Eddie's.

Edit: And obsessed with Linux? Gtf over yourself. Macs are all dandy if you have a studio and need reliability, but the OS is so fucking rigid, you can hardly customize anything, and have you ever tried running a network over Mac? LOL. Your arguments are weak, old man. And old you are. Congratz.

Lol. Trolling complete Sorry mate, couldn't resist when I saw you were ripe for the taking.

Old Post Aug-10-2012 21:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list DJ RANN is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Magnus
I'm getting old

Party Hat

Happy Birthday DJ RANN!!

Latest stuff:
Magnus - 2014 Releases - preview video
Artist album - Magnus - Signal Strength

Old Post Aug-11-2012 03:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Magnus Click Here to Email Magnus Click here to Send Magnus a Private Message Visit Magnus's homepage! Add Magnus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

Happy birthday, DJ RANN!

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post Aug-11-2012 23:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Happy Birthday DJ RANN
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread