Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > The Rogue Show Podcast - Episode 018 - Luke Fair & Add2Basket
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
bringthebeats
Senior tranceaddict

The Rogue Show Podcast - Episode 018 - Luke Fair & Add2Basket

Subscribe via iTunes or at therogueshow.podomatic.com.

“Every great story deserves a great ending and we really try to be true to that.”
– Christopher Nolan

As we approach the 20th – and final – episode of The Rogue Show we present an instalment
100% pure to the concept’s original vision. Episode 18 is all about deep and emotional house.
Selections Luke Fair and Add2Basket struggle to fit into their live sets, but gems that will
allow this series to withstand the test of time.

For as sad as it will be to reach the grand finale in October, we’ll always have mixes like
Episode 18 that can be played in perpetuity. And just as we anxiously await the next Nolan
classic, Rogue Show fans can look forward to what’s next for Luke and Andrew… which
thankfully for all of us, is Episodes 19 & 20 first and foremost.

Huge thanks to Paul Watson for the sensational Batman-inspired designs. Paul constructs
most of his work on an iPad; ingenuity we admire so much. His comic creativity is really quite
genius considering he designs strictly for the love. Obviously he’s an artist we can truly relate
to and one we had to showcase in The Rogue Show gallery.

The Rogue Show – Episode 018 – Luke Fair

“This one goes really deep and melodic, a bit opposite of last edition.”

Luke’s coming off a “gig of the year” candidate in Lima last weekend and is gearing up for
an Asia/Oz tour right after he jet-sets over to Vienna and Hungary. He’s hanging with us this
weekend
after a quick jolt into Mexico Friday night. You can check out Luke’s super-busy
sched here and DJs be sure to sample Blueshift and Gravitron coming out soon on Spirit Soul Music.

The Rogue Show – Episode 018 – Add2Basket

“This is probably the deepest Rogue Show mix out of the series. It features a lot of vocals and a
little psychedelic stuff in the middle to break the flow a bit.”

Very much locked into the Neston project, Add2Basket is looing forward to the weather
cooling down so he can head back to the studio in September. Toronto fans should be excited
as he’s committed to bringing some fresh new tunes for his INTIMATE & UNDERGROUND
appearance
in December. Watch out for Add2.0Basket!

Last edited by bringthebeats on Aug-10-2012 at 05:49

Old Post Aug-10-2012 05:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bringthebeats Click here to Send bringthebeats a Private Message Add bringthebeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Apo-G
tranceaddict

Wow, still listening to them, but Luke came through huuuge on this one. Track at 51 mins is awesome.

Thanks for posting!

EDIT

LF

6 mins Stimming & David August - Sexy Biest (Gui Boratto Remix)
16 mins F89 - You And Me (Andrey Djackonda Remix)
25 mins Solomun - Living On
28 mins Pional - Where Eagles Dare
42 mins Alex Niggemann - Don't Wait (Extended Mix)
55 mins Monte - True

Last edited by Apo-G on Aug-11-2012 at 18:33

Old Post Aug-11-2012 18:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Apo-G Click here to Send Apo-G a Private Message Add Apo-G to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

no more rogue show???? NOOOOOOO

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Aug-12-2012 16:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lovejon
Senior tranceaddict

A2B

11 sec: MANIK - I Got Us
37 min: Marlow - This Is It

Old Post Aug-13-2012 04:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lovejon Click here to Send lovejon a Private Message Visit lovejon's homepage! Add lovejon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vinyljunkie09
tranceaddict

Thanks for these.

Old Post Aug-18-2012 12:44  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Vinyljunkie09 Click here to Send Vinyljunkie09 a Private Message Add Vinyljunkie09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Leave Luck To Heaven

Need the name of the track on Luke's at 47min. "I only have my robot hands..." HOLY SHIT I said

Though that SUCKS that 20 will be the end of the series... seriously one of my favorite podcasts on the planet, and hope to hear both LF and A2B continue making great funky house mixes in the future.

My mixes!
June 2014 Nu-Disco, Deep House, Garage Mix - *NEW*

8 Hour Marathon Mix

Old Post Aug-21-2012 20:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Leave Luck To Heaven

FOUND IT, thank you Shazam

Luke @ 45min: Tiger Stripes - This Man (Adana Twins Thursday Disco Vox Remix)

My mixes!
June 2014 Nu-Disco, Deep House, Garage Mix - *NEW*

8 Hour Marathon Mix

Old Post Aug-22-2012 01:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > The Rogue Show Podcast - Episode 018 - Luke Fair & Add2Basket
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread