Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Feedback?? CP2012 (Original)
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

Feedback?? CP2012 (Original)

little fun w/ the text to speech editor and ableton.. No midi, just drawing.. and a couple of automations.. whatcha think??

Old Post Aug-13-2012 06:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRYAN™ Click here to Send DJRYAN™ a Private Message Visit DJRYAN™'s homepage! Add DJRYAN™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

Re: Feedback?? CP2012 (Original)

quote:
Originally posted by RYAN M
whatcha think??

Wrong forum stud.

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Storyteller @ Twitter
Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix) OUT NOW (support by Above & Beyond & more)!
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix) OUT NOW!

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Aug-13-2012 11:18  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Julz
Supreme tranceaddict

Terrible

Old Post Aug-13-2012 11:20  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Julz Click here to Send Julz a Private Message Add Julz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

Can it get worse then that. You pick the worse sounds and put them together as if you think your doing a great job. Sorry, but producing is not for you.

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Aug-13-2012 16:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vernon Wanderer
Eye Q'ed

I understand what you were aiming for, but it turned out really boring, no energy, which is vital for things like this. That voice is annoying too. the colour of voice, the accent, and everything that was said. Keep at it, it all just takes experience.

Vernon Wanderer will rediscover his roots back unto wandering vast endless plains miserably....

Old Post Aug-13-2012 17:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon Wanderer Click Here to Email Vernon Wanderer Click here to Send Vernon Wanderer a Private Message Add Vernon Wanderer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

this would pretty much ruin my high. Not sure what it is you are trying to showcase. At first i thought it was the queen.

Here is a dj intro a did for an event. The event was called contact. So the intro sort of has some context. The dj name is Derb , a big name back when it was done 2002 or 3 i can't remember. but ya, the problem is that you don't really put effort into anything you do. Notice how your intro has no context, it has a really silly voice, does not set any sort of mood and is just awful all round. Then listen to mine, and count how many layers of things going on. All those sounds are just raw foley sounds arranged to tell a story without a picture. Its kinda rave but this was for a mega rave so it worked. And those fx you hear, like those radio fx, those are doe with sampler oldschool. This tool me about 30 hours. I have a feeling yours took 40 minutes.

DivShare File - Mix16.mp3

Last edited by Looney4Clooney on Aug-13-2012 at 18:03

Old Post Aug-13-2012 17:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Euforix
Ryan, honestly, aim your enthusiasm to something else than making music. Or at least stop sharing it with people. It's just f*cking horrible.
Euforix, honestly, aim your enthusiasm to something else than giving feedback. Or at least stop sharing it with people. It's just f*cking horrible.

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Storyteller @ Twitter
Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix) OUT NOW (support by Above & Beyond & more)!

quote:
-Frasier

Old Post Aug-13-2012 19:13  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sako487
Supreme tranceaddict

Great track

Old Post Aug-13-2012 19:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sako487 Click here to Send sako487 a Private Message Add sako487 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Storyteller
Euforix, honestly, aim your enthusiasm to something else than giving feedback. Or at least stop sharing it with people. It's just f*cking horrible.

Old Post Aug-13-2012 19:52  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Euforix
--> off to give some feedback to your tracks in soundcloud.
hehehe. Telling people to find another hobby triggers me. It's a hobby after all, not a profession. It's like telling people what they must like.

quote:
-Frasier

Old Post Aug-13-2012 21:00  Netherlands
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

I could've sworn I posted this in the Music Producers Promotion forum.. I learned my lesson..

and furthermore..

sorry guys.. I was super lit up last night and thought it sounded good in my headphones..

I listened to it this mornign in my car and the persistent bass througout really ruins it..

Here's my most recent "real" song so hopefully I'm just not terrible all around....

Old Post Aug-13-2012 22:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRYAN™ Click here to Send DJRYAN™ a Private Message Visit DJRYAN™'s homepage! Add DJRYAN™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

you realize you are in the wrong forum, and then you post again in the wrong forum. It doesn't matter if you are good or not. This isn't a place to let people know about the stuff you are making.

You should work on cultivating intrinsic motivation. You won't ever get the approval you are seeking in this way.

Old Post Aug-13-2012 23:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Feedback?? CP2012 (Original)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread