Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Calling all DJ's - Competition Time!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
geekcroft
tranceaddict in training

Calling all DJ's - Competition Time!

Hey all!

Ok, firstly let me apologise for first-post spam. If there is a better way for me to market this to your site, please PM/email me rather than just deleting this post - I am really keen to make this a success!

Now, Apologies out the way - let me introduce myself.

I am Geekcroft AKA Stephen - and I recently had a bit of an idea for a competition. I challenged some fellow DJ friends from across the EU and beyond - and started the 20 Song DJ Competition. Not satisfied, I then emailed Scan ProAudio and managed to secure some sponsorship for said competition. A few rule re-writes later, and I came up with what I hope will be a very successful DJ competition.

For those who just want the summary - drop me a PM or go on over to our website (http://20songdjchallenge.wordpress.com/) or our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/The20SongDjChallenge).

Scan have offered up some nice Monitor Speakers for the winner, along with a spot at one of their Gaming dates. There is currently talk about some DJ headphones also, so watch this space!

Any questions, PM/Email me - if not, hopefully you will anyway and join in the fun!

Cheers,

Stephen

Last edited by Sushipunk on Aug-14-2012 at 09:18

Old Post Aug-13-2012 23:35  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for geekcroft Click here to Send geekcroft a Private Message Add geekcroft to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

I guess you didn't see the sticky thread at the top if this forum?

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Aug-14-2012 02:27  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geekcroft
tranceaddict in training

My apologies.

Is there a "legit" way to advertise this competition to the members of TA?

I have been a long-time reader (since the days of HoM going bust) so its not like I am just googling you up

Old Post Aug-14-2012 02:29  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for geekcroft Click here to Send geekcroft a Private Message Add geekcroft to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geekcroft
tranceaddict in training

I removed the URL's, and just aksed people to PM me. Is that ok?

Old Post Aug-14-2012 02:46  United Kingdom
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by geekcroft
My apologies.

Is there a "legit" way to advertise this competition to the members of TA?

I have been a long-time reader (since the days of HoM going bust) so its not like I am just googling you up

There's not really a proper "spot" for this kind of thing, which is why they usually end up here.

It's cool though, I'll leave the thread here, since there seem to be some pretty cool prizes up for grabs. I guess just see how many people are interested.

You can edit the links back in, if you want.

Old Post Aug-14-2012 03:32  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geekcroft
tranceaddict in training

Thanks Sushi - I will do!

Old Post Aug-14-2012 08:33  United Kingdom
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by geekcroft
Thanks Sushi - I will do!

No probs. TA has some weird thing where if you put links in with an edit, it won't make them clickable... it doesn't give you url tags, I don't know why. So I've just fixed that up for you, I think.

I should actually tell Swamper about that

Carry on

Old Post Aug-14-2012 09:20  Australia
geekcroft
tranceaddict in training

Shameless bump

Old Post Aug-17-2012 10:31  United Kingdom

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Calling all DJ's - Competition Time!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread