Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Magic Mushrooms
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Aug-14-2012 05:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

BTG COME TO STICKAM.

Old Post Aug-14-2012 05:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BTG
Go Blues

it wouldn't be entertaining. i'm just a regular dude. and i think my laptop with a camera is in the truck. which i am not about to go get. LOL YOU LOSE INTERNET

Old Post Aug-14-2012 05:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click Here to Email BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lostpsyte
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by BTG
I did the tea when i was mush younger. My conclusion was that it was an easier ingestion but worse use of the product. I have never done the tea again.

It's nice, depends on what you want, it's just overall a shorter duration.

I mean if you have a limited number of shrooms and want to trip as hard as you possibly can then it's better.

One's I've had just kind've taste like wood/paper, not particularly bad. Psilocybe is bloody tastey though.

Last edited by lostpsyte on Aug-14-2012 at 06:06

Old Post Aug-14-2012 05:58  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for lostpsyte Click here to Send lostpsyte a Private Message Add lostpsyte to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by BTG
it wouldn't be entertaining. i'm just a regular dude. and i think my laptop with a camera is in the truck. which i am not about to go get. LOL YOU LOSE INTERNET

fuck we are also regular d00dz + citris

Old Post Aug-14-2012 06:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BTG
Go Blues

how does one apply to stickam

Old Post Aug-14-2012 06:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click Here to Email BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lostpsyte
tranceaddict

Also, use this site

http://neave.com/television/
http://neave.com/webcam/
http://neave.com/imagination/

Also try not to look at my desktop wallpaper too long

Last edited by lostpsyte on Aug-14-2012 at 08:03

Old Post Aug-14-2012 06:18  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for lostpsyte Click here to Send lostpsyte a Private Message Add lostpsyte to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spam
OMG Hai2U!

Oh yes, and if you're eating them, the only and best advice I can give is to keep them way in the back of your mouth, barely touching the back sides of your tongue. Chew them for a long, long time, and swallow when they're a gross mush. It can often take me 1-2 minutes to swallow eat bite, only to reload and start all over again.

Ideally, you want to chew the shrooms as much as possible anyway, and leave a soft, moist mess of shrooms for your stomache to digest (I've puked them back up one time because I didn't chew them enough, and they were so dry my body rejected them).

I haven't noticed too big a difference in length of trip between tea and solid ingestion... but then again I'm doing 3.5 grams or more at a time, which are pretty fun trips for me no matter what.

What's standard dose anyway? I hear 2g thrown around a lot.

Bullshit.
Those forces combine to create a soaking, boiling mudstorm on Valentine's Day.

Old Post Aug-14-2012 06:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spam Click here to Send Spam a Private Message Add Spam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by BTG
how does one apply to stickam

http://www.stickam.com/group/c0r

go there
registration is pretty quick and simple

Old Post Aug-14-2012 06:43  United States
phyrrus
Senior tranceaddict

put both hands in the toaster.

Old Post Aug-14-2012 06:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for phyrrus Click here to Send phyrrus a Private Message Add phyrrus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by phyrrus
put both hands in the toaster.

don't listen to this foggot.

reminds me of one time on shrooms at my friends place..his younger brother had friends over and they decide to cook for us. my friend, whose house it was, was watching his younger brother cook pasta and then just dipped both of his hands into the boiling water. his brother got so mad

Old Post Aug-14-2012 06:57  United States
phyrrus
Senior tranceaddict

j/k bro never operate a toaster under the influence. gl hf

Old Post Aug-14-2012 07:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for phyrrus Click here to Send phyrrus a Private Message Add phyrrus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Magic Mushrooms
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread