Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Tequila, Heineken....
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dykes_on_Jay
Yellow is the new black.

Tequila, Heineken....

Pas l'temps d'niaiser?

Old Post Aug-17-2012 04:43  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

LA MUSIQUE CETTE INCROYABLE

FILME MES PIES

Old Post Aug-17-2012 08:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fran666
Party Hard, Dance Harder!

avec des grouillades lÓ

Old Post Aug-17-2012 13:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fran666 Click here to Send Fran666 a Private Message Visit Fran666's homepage! Add Fran666 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Yellow is the new black.

quote:
Originally posted by Allied Nations
LA MUSIQUE CETTE INCROYABLE

FILME MES PIES

C'est DES Clarks maaaaaaaan.

Best Quebec meme of all time just beating out the mon pere ye riche tabarnak guy for sure.

Old Post Aug-17-2012 18:41  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
C'est DES Clarks maaaaaaaan.

Best Quebec meme of all time just beating out the mon pere ye riche tabarnak guy for sure.

a thousand times better, this guy is fucking awesome

Old Post Aug-17-2012 21:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Yellow is the new black.

They added so many good chops today it's insane. Funniest thing ever...someone post up the vid for those under a rock plz.

Old Post Aug-17-2012 22:27  China
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

Old Post Aug-17-2012 22:44 
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

lol funne

Old Post Aug-17-2012 23:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Yellow is the new black.

http://youtu.be/51KSlv2mH-A

http://soundcloud.com/tysophyrum/stk-tequila-heineken-pas

Old Post Aug-18-2012 00:25  China
Maher Daniel
groovenaut

LOOOOL

Get Physical Music / Souvenir Music / Leftroom /Rejected/Stereo Montreal
reach for the lasers safe as fuck!!!

Old Post Aug-18-2012 09:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Maher Daniel Click here to Send Maher Daniel a Private Message Visit Maher Daniel's homepage! Add Maher Daniel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Casa
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Maher Daniel

LOOOOL

doo ba ba
doo ba ba
doo ba ba

By chance he had a fountain pen in his pocket so I got his signature using my own blood. He claims the pen used to belong to Thomas Jefferson; the same pen which was used to sign the Declaration of Independence. He told me he very rarely uses it but always carries it with him in his back pocket for inspiration.

I never actually took the cube out of the Amazon.com packaging, so he just signed the paper box, but I'm fairly certain it's in there. Just like an original Luke Skywalker action figurine, I feel like it'd be worth much more if it was left in the packaging.

I've never actually listened to the music on the cube, but I'm sure the music is just awe inspring. I understand that the warmth and fidelity of the sound is about one hundred times greater then a vinyl record.

Old Post Aug-18-2012 18:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Casa Click here to Send Casa a Private Message Add Casa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fran666
Party Hard, Dance Harder!

http://www.pasletempsdeniaiser.com

Old Post Aug-23-2012 00:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Fran666 Click here to Send Fran666 a Private Message Visit Fran666's homepage! Add Fran666 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Tequila, Heineken....
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread