Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Deep House anyone?
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Temisan Adoki
Senior tranceaddict

Deep House anyone?

http://youtu.be/zRNxwm4ZwMQ

It isn't trance nor techno, but I figured I'd share some favorites of mine (and if you want add yours too.)

Old Post Sep-24-2012 04:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Temisan Adoki Click here to Send Temisan Adoki a Private Message Visit Temisan Adoki's homepage! Add Temisan Adoki to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Temisan Adoki
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post Sep-24-2012 04:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Temisan Adoki Click here to Send Temisan Adoki a Private Message Visit Temisan Adoki's homepage! Add Temisan Adoki to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Temisan Adoki
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post Sep-24-2012 04:12  United States
Temisan Adoki
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post Sep-24-2012 04:13  United States
Temisan Adoki
Senior tranceaddict

Love Poundin' Sensation

Old Post Sep-24-2012 04:19  United States
Temisan Adoki
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post Sep-24-2012 04:23  United States
a.l.d.i.
Supreme tranceaddict

i love deep house. I wanted to open a thread about it. I thought this would be more of where all the upcoming events and livesets to checkout.

Old Post Sep-24-2012 04:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for a.l.d.i. Click here to Send a.l.d.i. a Private Message Add a.l.d.i. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Temisan Adoki
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by a.l.d.i.
i love deep house. I wanted to open a thread about it. I thought this would be more of where all the upcoming events and livesets to checkout.

Oh...ok. That's cool. I accidentally posted this in the wrong section so you can move it to where it seems more appropriate.

Old Post Sep-24-2012 04:29  United States
snatonsb
I am floating

This one is a belter for sure!

Old Post Sep-24-2012 16:10  Thailand
Click Here to See the Profile for snatonsb Click here to Send snatonsb a Private Message Add snatonsb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Was checking out Beatport earlier.... A lot of good deep house tracks came out today.

Old Post Sep-24-2012 19:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Temisan Adoki
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by snatonsb
This one is a belter for sure!

completely digging this one...

Old Post Sep-24-2012 20:28  United States
ReenTeenTeen
Space Kadet

quote:
Originally posted by Temisan Adoki
Oh...ok. That's cool. I accidentally posted this in the wrong section so you can move it to where it seems more appropriate.

no, you're not in a wrong section!!! NY is all about deep house. more or less all quality NY DJs and top rated names (name after name) that started here were/are a part of "deep house" scene. There are to this day most amazing deep house played almost on weekly bases. (just take 718crew for example and so forward) Where is Silverbull when you need him

Personally, I took to house music in about 93ish, randomly after hearing a deep house mix tape. loved it ever since. My thing though is that I love the pre 2000 deep house. (to me its a big split)

NYTA #1 F.I.L.F.
quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
I will ban you
"Our music has no limit to it boundaries nor is there a difference in genre to identify it but as a work of art." - ReenTeenTeen
quote:
Originally posted by djquick83
They got K in Kansas son. ... Its called the KKK. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

RTT=GENIOUS <3

Old Post Sep-24-2012 21:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for ReenTeenTeen Click here to Send ReenTeenTeen a Private Message Add ReenTeenTeen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Deep House anyone?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp Me To Id This Track !!!! Please Please [2006] [9]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackArome - "Hands Up!" (DJ Scot Project Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread