Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Dedicated to Looney
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

Dedicated to Looney

Since our little fight, I felt inclined to write you a song. This song was pieced together in the last hour or so to commerrate our little tiff and its called, "Sorry" and its a DJRYAN Original.

I don't know how to do a lot when it comes to electronic dance music and this track is far from it but I think its a reminder of just how far we've come and where we're "not" going..

Old Post Jan-09-2013 05:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRYAN™ Click here to Send DJRYAN™ a Private Message Visit DJRYAN™'s homepage! Add DJRYAN™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Mysterious Stranger
Junior tranceaddict

Old Post Jan-09-2013 06:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Mysterious Stranger Click here to Send The Mysterious Stranger a Private Message Add The Mysterious Stranger to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Evolve140
Only Sidechaining a Bit

OMG, so gay.

A DJ Ryan original. Good to know.

Old Post Jan-09-2013 06:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Evolve140 Click here to Send Evolve140 a Private Message Add Evolve140 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Seandroid
Banned

No, uh, tell us how you really feel......

Download my song Survive or I'll cut your ass.

Old Post Jan-09-2013 09:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Seandroid Click here to Send Seandroid a Private Message Visit Seandroid's homepage! Add Seandroid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kevin shawn
Like a six ton megabomb

Old Post Jan-09-2013 11:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kevin shawn Click here to Send kevin shawn a Private Message Add kevin shawn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Excess
Somewhere, Out There

this is a feel i'm not familiar with

Old Post Jan-09-2013 12:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Excess Click here to Send Excess a Private Message Visit Excess's homepage! Add Excess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

wrong forum.......

Old Post Jan-09-2013 13:36  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

You even manage to turn your tantrums into springboards for your shit. I meant every word. Was not meant to be mean or nice. Realistic was the goal. Every thing you do is terrible.

Old Post Jan-09-2013 13:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

could you translate that for me because I don't think I understand..

Old Post Jan-09-2013 14:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRYAN™ Click here to Send DJRYAN™ a Private Message Visit DJRYAN™'s homepage! Add DJRYAN™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

we didn't have an argument. I gave you some life advice as i think you are somewhat deluded into thinking it is going to happen. It ain't. Some people, you could go either way and I could understand thinking the opinion is just based on how you like the person but even if I was gay and you were my bottom, i would tell you the same.

I never said stop. Just stop pretending you are going to be discovered. Totally not my business but you chose to make it public.

Old Post Jan-09-2013 16:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stewart.m
Supreme tranceaddict

haha

Old Post Jan-09-2013 21:04  England
Click Here to See the Profile for stewart.m Click here to Send stewart.m a Private Message Add stewart.m to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Ryan, comon I know you are capable of a vocal mix, to make this more effective. You're a better producer than that.

Old Post Jan-09-2013 21:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Dedicated to Looney
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEasy Prog Tune to ID [2003] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSultan & Tone Depth ft. Stephanie Vezina - "Broken" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread