Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Europe - Sweden > Help wanted!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Psympatia
tranceaddict in training

Invisible Grin Help wanted!

Hello Sweden!
(Although you guys normally understand danish, i write to you in english so the chance for misunderstandings gets smaller )
My name is Louis Hilden, and i am a part of a organisation called Psympatia, who makes tranceparties in copenhagen. we have had great succes with these parties ( at the last party, we had more than 1000 happy guests), and we are now expanding our projects to involve a trancefestival, placed on Fyn, 15-18 of august.

And we need Sweden! our vision is to create a festival which include music and guests from all the scandinavian countries, and in this way create a nordic alternative to the big trancefestivals in southern europe. We are trying to get fundings from Nordisk Kulturfond, wich requires a close co-operation with organisations in the other scandinavian countries, which is why i am writing to you guys - do you have any contact with groups or organisations, that create trancefestivals in sweden, and might be interested in working with us? if you do, i would be very happy to get their informations -
hope to hear from you!
Louis Hilden
volunteer
psympatia
http://www.psympatia.com/
www.psympatia.com

Old Post Jan-16-2013 11:26  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Psympatia Click here to Send Psympatia a Private Message Add Psympatia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Naderia
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Psympatia
Hello Sweden!
(Although you guys normally understand danish, i write to you in english so the chance for misunderstandings gets smaller )
My name is Louis Hilden, and i am a part of a organisation called Psympatia, who makes tranceparties in copenhagen. we have had great succes with these parties ( at the last party, we had more than 1000 happy guests), and we are now expanding our projects to involve a trancefestival, placed on Fyn, 15-18 of august.

And we need Sweden! our vision is to create a festival which include music and guests from all the scandinavian countries, and in this way create a nordic alternative to the big trancefestivals in southern europe. We are trying to get fundings from Nordisk Kulturfond, wich requires a close co-operation with organisations in the other scandinavian countries, which is why i am writing to you guys - do you have any contact with groups or organisations, that create trancefestivals in sweden, and might be interested in working with us? if you do, i would be very happy to get their informations -
hope to hear from you!
Louis Hilden
volunteer
psympatia
http://www.psympatia.com/
www.psympatia.com

Idk how much this helps but if you get something going on in Sweden/Stockholm I'm up for DJing.

Old Post Mar-19-2013 20:00  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Naderia Click here to Send Naderia a Private Message Visit Naderia's homepage! Add Naderia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Europe - Sweden > Help wanted!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackold vocal track id needed [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEcstasy Club - "Jesus Loves The Acid" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread