Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2013 > Want to Sell/Buy Tickets? Post here!
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

Big Ears Want to Sell/Buy Tickets? Post here!

Figured we needed a thread for tickets that wasn't titled just for Ultra.

Post here and I will make a list so that way it is easy to find the relevant info. Please post as much info as possible about the ticket and how to best contact you. Also let me know once the ticket is sold, so the list stays accurate. Thanks!

Last Updated: 2/23/13

LOOKING TO BUY:

Pantone199c - Myon & Shane 54 Yacht Party @ Musette
Info: PM me but keep in mind I'm not looking to pay way more, more or less looking for someone who can't go or is going to another party. I can do without going if the price is outrageous.

djnoonstar - Myon & Shane 54 Yacht Party / Sasha Yacht Party
Info: Looking to buy either yacht parties...MS54 or Earlier Release of Sasha ($200 right now is too much)

LOOKING TO SELL:

StereoPrincess - Detroit Premiere Artists Showcase @ Treehouse
Info: Wednesday Night at Treehouse. They are print at home tickets. So you send me money, I send PDFs. 2nd release, 15.00 plus fees. So for 2 tickets it's 34.76 US dollars.

djnoonstar - Miami Deep @ Shelbourne
Info: I have to pick it up..will be there around 4pm if anyone is interested to meet up..$20

chillenandy321 - Aly & Fila Yacht Party
Info: Friend can't go now. It's a hard ticket asking $75

lucasdy - Enter @ Mansion
Info: Looking to sell 3 hard tix to Richie Hawtin @ Mansion on 3/22.

wezvidz - Hard Miami Day 2 @ Grand Central
Info: Selling 4 tickets to Hard Miami Day 2 @ Grand Central for Thursday 3/21. Best offer! wezvidz@gmail.com

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Last edited by Pantone199c on Feb-23-2013 at 19:50

Old Post Feb-13-2013 05:01  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

Wow you did it.

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Feb-13-2013 13:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

Looking to buy either yacht parties...MS54 or Earlier Release of Sasha ($200 right now is too much)

Old Post Feb-15-2013 05:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

quote:
Originally posted by djnoonstar
Looking to buy either yacht parties...MS54 or Earlier Release of Sasha ($200 right now is too much)

Updated.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Feb-15-2013 06:02  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

I am looking to sell Detroit Premiere Artists Showcase. Wednesday Night at Treehouse. They are print at home tickets. So you send me money, I send PDFs. 2nd release, 15.00 plus fees. So for 2 tickets it's 34.76 US dollars.

Old Post Feb-15-2013 13:31  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

I have a Miami Deep at Shelbourne ticket for sale, but i have to pick it up..will be there around 4pm if anyone is interested to meet up..$20

Old Post Feb-21-2013 18:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jar-Z
tranceaddict in training

I have 2 tickets to Bedrock @ Cameo Thursday the 21st for sale

first release - $34 each or $60 for the pair

both are print @ home pdfs with barcodes, no id necessary.

Old Post Feb-22-2013 04:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jar-Z Click here to Send Jar-Z a Private Message Add Jar-Z to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mmarino137
tranceaddict

Looking for Luciano at Story on Saturday night.

Or Sasha cruise at an earlier release

Thanks guys!

Old Post Feb-22-2013 14:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mmarino137 Click here to Send mmarino137 a Private Message Add mmarino137 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillenandy321
PARTY!! 8-)

Ill have a Aly & Fila Yacht party ticket to sell next week. Friend can't go now. It's a hard ticket asking $75

Old Post Feb-22-2013 18:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillenandy321 Click here to Send chillenandy321 a Private Message Visit chillenandy321's homepage! Add chillenandy321 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

Coastie has persuaded me to go to a party, so if anyone has any tickets to ultra asot date with pvd let me know and how much

Old Post Feb-22-2013 18:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

quote:
Originally posted by Juan Paulino
Coastie has persuaded me to go to a party, so if anyone has any tickets to ultra asot date with pvd let me know and how much

Just wait outside the gates with me. We can mug some yolo douches and get in.

Old Post Feb-22-2013 21:40  Puerto Rico
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c
Just wait outside the gates with me. We can mug some yolo douches and get in.

Slammin

Old Post Feb-22-2013 22:03  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2013 > Want to Sell/Buy Tickets? Post here!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackcompletely inexplicable mystery track [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJim TC Honywill & Naz feat. Mad M - "Savannah" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread