Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > <<<<<<<<???????infinity = Lynx???????>>>>>>>>
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
michiel
DJ RUSH

Read This!

There have been some rumours lately about the identity of lynx and infinity and I thought I might just as well ask it in here so that all of us know the truth.
It is rumoured that infinity has 'set up' lynx as a sort of disguise not to raise the suspicion of him terrorising this forum!?!? As we all know, Infinity is a 'master poster' and it is said that he didn't want people to think that he was a so-called 'loser' because he posted so much and for that reason he has set up a 'second poster' to tackle these insinuations.
When you think about it, it all makes sense: lynx has been registered since march and march was just about the time that infinity reached his magic 1000 posts and people started to 'talk' about this amount. It is not unconceivable that at that point infinity has decided to share some of his posts with this 'second infinity': lynx. This would mean that Infinity has more than 3500 posts and an average of over 60 posts a day. This would also mean that infinity takes up 8 % of this entire board!!!!!!!!!

I speak for all members of this board when I say: FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, INFINITY, PLEASE TELL US THE TRUTH!!!!

later

michiel

I was five and he was six, we rode on horses made of sticks, he wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight, bang bang. He shot me down, bang bang, I hit the ground, bang bang, that awful sound, bang bang, my baby shot me down...

Dominik Eulberg - Flora & Fauna

Old Post Apr-17-2001 09:34  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for michiel Click here to Send michiel a Private Message Add michiel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
theeyesofdarkness
dancing trancEaddict

Smoking ..umm..something oh shit:)

heheheee. howd you guys figure it out? infinity is not gonna be happy when he sees this

Old Post Apr-17-2001 09:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for theeyesofdarkness Click here to Send theeyesofdarkness a Private Message Visit theeyesofdarkness's homepage! Add theeyesofdarkness to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jukx
*TECHNOaddikt*

Satan (eek!) OMG

Ehhh... say again?

Old Post Apr-17-2001 09:54  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Jukx Click here to Send Jukx a Private Message Add Jukx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindbender
True trancEaddict

Talking

For God's sake, don't you have anything better to do? :P

Old Post Apr-17-2001 10:16  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for mindbender Click here to Send mindbender a Private Message Visit mindbender's homepage! Add mindbender to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakdown
trancEaddict x

hahahhahahaha
omg .. thats the funniest thing i've heard all day..
lol.. omg
me = lynx??
okok fine.. we post a lot... we are both kinda from da same place... lived in da same place... can speak he same language...
but other than that...
well actually.. to tell u da truth..
we are 1 person..
lynx is me..
i made him up... in march.. when i got bored =p
ohhhhhhh wut to believe eh?
the secret will never be known..
wai wai!.. mm ho gong yea ah! =p

Old Post Apr-17-2001 10:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakdown Click here to Send breakdown a Private Message Add breakdown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rudy
-<TA PUBLIC eNeMY # 1>-

Smile

Infinity, why are u ashamed that you have more tahn 3500 posts on this board! I don't think that, because of this incredible amount, u are a so-called "loser"! Just keep posting under the name of Infinity, that's a lot easier for all of us!

Cya!

Old Post Apr-17-2001 13:05  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Rudy Click here to Send Rudy a Private Message Visit Rudy's homepage! Add Rudy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Henkie_henk
Almighty Trance Addict

LoL thats impossible.. no one can have as much posts as infinity and lynx together.. that will make anyone INSANE... oh wait.. maybe infinity did pull it off?

-
-
http://www.rustzachtpim.tk/
-
-
Rust Zacht Pim

Old Post Apr-17-2001 13:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Henkie_henk Click here to Send Henkie_henk a Private Message Visit Henkie_henk's homepage! Add Henkie_henk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paul_Van_Trance
TriBaLaddicT

hehehe infinity... they're falling for it!!
LOL
HAHAHA

Old Post Apr-17-2001 14:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Paul_Van_Trance Click here to Send Paul_Van_Trance a Private Message Add Paul_Van_Trance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tu_face
No Known Cure...

lmao... you are talkin shit.. infinity has never been lynx.. and since when has this been anything to do with music?? >>>moved<<<

peace

Old Post Apr-17-2001 14:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for tu_face Click here to Send tu_face a Private Message Add tu_face to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blik
The Almighty Blik

Michiel, you're too funny

Old Post Apr-17-2001 15:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Blik Click here to Send Blik a Private Message Visit Blik's homepage! Add Blik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Lex
Respect the Lex

Talking

Hey Michiel this thread doesn't belong here. It belongs in the chill out room
Laters.

Old Post Apr-17-2001 15:18  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Lex Click here to Send Dj Lex a Private Message Add Dj Lex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Lex
Respect the Lex

Talking

Uhhhhh..... Sorry I thought I was in the music discussion forum. So chill and don't attack me. Sorry.

Peace

Old Post Apr-17-2001 15:23  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Lex Click here to Send Dj Lex a Private Message Add Dj Lex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > <<<<<<<<???????infinity = Lynx???????>>>>>>>>
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID this tune!! [2003] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSecond Sun - "Love Simulator" (PVD Rework) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread