Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Conductor And The Cowboy - "Feeling This Way" (Solar Stone Dub)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
maluco
não enche meu saco

Hello! nice song id please :)

can anyone id it?
has a nice vocal inside

TIA

Old Post Sep-28-2002 05:35  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for maluco Click here to Send maluco a Private Message Add maluco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tjaisv
Junior tranceaddict

conductor and the cowboy - feeling this way

that's a nice mix you posted, I have the original mix

Old Post Sep-28-2002 06:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tjaisv Click here to Send tjaisv a Private Message Add tjaisv to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
maluco
não enche meu saco

quote:
Originally posted by tjaisv
conductor and the cowboy - feeling this way

that's a nice mix you posted, I have the original mix

great mate!
i wanna know whats the mix.....
is better than the original???
anyway thank you

Old Post Sep-28-2002 07:41  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for maluco Click here to Send maluco a Private Message Add maluco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontotrance
I hath returned

the solar stone dub is great but it is unreleased and only a few dj's have a copy of it....being pvd and some others. Only time i ever heard that mix was on paul van dyk's home mix (23-04-00)...first song.

Old Post Sep-28-2002 17:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for torontotrance Click here to Send torontotrance a Private Message Add torontotrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
maluco
não enche meu saco

quote:
Originally posted by torontotrance
the solar stone dub is great but it is unreleased and only a few dj's have a copy of it....being pvd and some others. Only time i ever heard that mix was on paul van dyk's home mix (23-04-00)...first song.

i heard that from sasha riker live mix, i have the home mix (23-04-00) but is without the vocal...

thanks toronto

Old Post Sep-28-2002 21:06  Brazil

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Conductor And The Cowboy - "Feeling This Way" (Solar Stone Dub)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha 1998 la locomotive track 8... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTechno Machine - "Bassline" (Club Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread