Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > I must know the name of this funky "Let me take you.....on a Journey" track!!!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Pointy
Supreme tranceaddict

Someone must know the name of this track!.. it's from Sasha - Live at Twilo... it goes "let me take you...............on a journey...................... let me take you..............on a journey......" and repeats it a couple more times and it RULES!!!

here's a sample (935k, just unzip it)

http://aspx1.brinkster.com/pointy/SASHA~Cut-000.zip

please please please download the sample and see if you know it!!!

Old Post Apr-19-2001 05:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pointy Click here to Send Pointy a Private Message Add Pointy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakdown
trancEaddict x

i didn't hear da sample.. but it wouldn't be..

Danny Tenaglia - ELements (The Voice) ??
is it?

Old Post Apr-19-2001 19:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakdown Click here to Send breakdown a Private Message Add breakdown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pointy
Supreme tranceaddict

could be... if it is, then anny Tenaglia is god =)

Old Post Apr-20-2001 03:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pointy Click here to Send Pointy a Private Message Add Pointy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JohnDigweed
tranceaddict in training

It`s Celeda - The Underground

Old Post Apr-20-2001 04:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnDigweed Click here to Send JohnDigweed a Private Message Add JohnDigweed to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pointy
Supreme tranceaddict

Talking

wow, John Digweed the man himself on the TA Forums... EVERYBODY SAY HIIIIIII JOHN!.. i really liked your GU19 in LA!

heheh.. got a bit carried away there..

oh yeah.. THANKS!!!

edit: did you actually download and listen to the sample?.. cos the tracks that you say it is aren't it

Last edited by Pointy on Apr-20-2001 at 06:30

Old Post Apr-20-2001 05:36 
JohnDigweed
tranceaddict in training

Well....I didn`t listen to the sample, it just looked like the underground.

Old Post Apr-20-2001 06:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnDigweed Click here to Send JohnDigweed a Private Message Add JohnDigweed to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paul Griffiths 1
WeOnK

Hmm I wonder if it really is Diggaz? Doubt it...No offense if you really are though mate!

Old Post Apr-20-2001 09:34  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Griffiths 1 Click here to Send Paul Griffiths 1 a Private Message Add Paul Griffiths 1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JohnDigweed
tranceaddict in training

Well.....not really.

Old Post Apr-20-2001 17:51 
Paul Griffiths 1
WeOnK

quote:
Originally posted by JohnDigweed
Well.....not really.

Old Post Apr-21-2001 03:53  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Griffiths 1 Click here to Send Paul Griffiths 1 a Private Message Add Paul Griffiths 1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pointy
Supreme tranceaddict

^bump^

sorry people but i gotta know the name please!!!!!!!

Old Post May-06-2001 06:09 
Zapa
Senior tranceaddict

Hello!

The artist is "Van Bellen", I can't remember the title - could be "Journey" or something. It's not the original version and this tune is maybe 2-3 years old but it still rox!

Old Post May-06-2001 11:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zapa Click here to Send Zapa a Private Message Add Zapa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakdown
trancEaddict x

it could also be a remix of

Vincent do Moor - Eternity

Old Post May-06-2001 13:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakdown Click here to Send breakdown a Private Message Add breakdown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > I must know the name of this funky "Let me take you.....on a Journey" track!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhouse tune played by Coccoluto [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackATB - Don't Stop (ATB Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread