Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.06.28-2014.06.29 DIGITAL DREAMS Music Festival 2014 @ Ontario Place
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Digital Dreams
tranceaddict in training

2014.06.28-2014.06.29 DIGITAL DREAMS Music Festival 2014 @ Ontario Place

Bud Light Digital Dreams Music Festival
June 28 & 29, 2014

Tickets on sale now -> http://bit.ly/1nUl6c5

Visit: www.digitaldreamsfest.ca for complete lineup and all the details!

Venue:
Flats at Ontario Place
909 Lake Shore Blvd West
Toronto, Ontario

Tune in to Digital Dreams Festival for updates

FB Event: LINK

Old Post Jan-30-2014 00:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Digital Dreams Visit Digital Dreams's homepage! Add Digital Dreams to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lolastars
Junior tranceaddict

Digital Dreams 2014

Canada's largest electronic music festival, Digital Dreams, is back this summer and it promises to be bigger and better than ever.

Come experience one of the greatest electronic music festivals Canada has to offer.

Ps. Its rumored that this year will be featuring an all new "Trance Stage" A weekend of Trance? Yes please.

Don't wait, buy your tickets early -> http://bit.ly/1jzJrDN

Old Post Jan-30-2014 00:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lolastars Click here to Send lolastars a Private Message Visit lolastars's homepage! Add lolastars to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

SLEEP DISH (allegedly) !!!

http://www.liaisonartists.com/calendar

Old Post Jan-30-2014 00:22  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindspin1
Supreme tranceaddict

Deep Dish!!!!!

Old Post Jan-30-2014 03:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mindspin1 Click here to Send mindspin1 a Private Message Add mindspin1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

seb leger n noferini as well

Old Post Jan-30-2014 05:45  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

curious who the techno artists will be that weekend with a ton of the heavy hitters in amsterdam that weekend for awakenings festival.

Old Post Jan-30-2014 17:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Master Kush
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by gimmebeatz
curious who the techno artists will be that weekend with a ton of the heavy hitters in amsterdam that weekend for awakenings festival.

Well if the deep dish rumour is true, then dubfire is doing both as he's scheduled for the saturday at awakenings.

The awakenings lineup is insane btw! Maybe the best i've ever seen.

____
__

Old Post Jan-30-2014 18:35  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Master Kush Click here to Send Master Kush a Private Message Add Master Kush to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Big Boss
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by gimmebeatz

Some guys fell through for Awakenings, but its a line up I like. Really excited!

Old Post Jan-30-2014 19:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Big Boss Click here to Send Big Boss a Private Message Add Big Boss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

Awakenings is $75 euros too for both days.

Can't see myself going to dd this year, I'd rather watch round of 16 World Cup matches.

More excited for electric island anyways.

Old Post Jan-30-2014 19:37  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Special K
More excited for electric island anyways.

+1

Old Post Jan-30-2014 22:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Special K
Can't see myself going to dd this year, I'd rather watch round of 16 World Cup matches.

Old Post Jan-30-2014 22:33  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

After the shit show at the lawler party, I've had it with EN. Add into that, first year at dd - there was a group of 20 of us, 2nd year - group of like 5. Makes it harder to get jazzed from when your crew doesn't care much. The first one was the best Canada Day I've had to date. 2nd one - not bad, but I basically went because I already had a ticket and didn't want to make the effort to sell it haha.

Not ruling this year out completely, but I'm not buying tickets until I see a jaw dropping lineup... and it will take a lot at those prices this year.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jan-31-2014 07:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.06.28-2014.06.29 DIGITAL DREAMS Music Festival 2014 @ Ontario Place
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOld tunes (99-2000) [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTomcraft - "The Lord (Darkness)" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread