Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Papa SVEN @ (((STERE))) confirmed.
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Papa SVEN @ (((STERE))) confirmed.

It happened. I guess all TA MTL are going?

Old Post Jan-31-2014 21:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

The only reason Markessss hasn't responded to this thread is because he's jizzing all over the screen.

Old Post Jan-31-2014 22:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

I'm just shocked it took so long (Toronto & Montreal). Like bordering on the point where he almost is no longer even relevant lol

That being said, very much looking forward to it.

Old Post Jan-31-2014 22:46  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KrinKer
I RULE ALL OF U !!!

Already hard at work on the gf to make sure that I can hit this one !

Old Post Jan-31-2014 23:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KrinKer Click here to Send KrinKer a Private Message Add KrinKer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
licks
Supreme tranceaddict

When is this special night?

At Stereo yr in the sound by default submission by proxy!

Old Post Jan-31-2014 23:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for licks Click here to Send licks a Private Message Visit licks's homepage! Add licks to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

Victoria Day weekend.

Old Post Jan-31-2014 23:47  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

only going if Okidokie and Marcus are going

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Feb-01-2014 02:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

They said they're only going if you're going.

IncepSven

Old Post Feb-01-2014 05:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden
only going if Okidokie and Marcus are going

Are you going?
Im not sure i will....

quote:
Originally posted by shapes
No really there was blood, coming from my asshole.

Old Post Feb-01-2014 14:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for OkiDokie Click here to Send OkiDokie a Private Message Add OkiDokie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

I am disapoint.

Old Post Feb-02-2014 11:17  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
technoaddict
Senior tranceaddict

is this....

real life?

where is the confirmation/proof and where do i buy tickets ASAP!?!??!?!

Old Post Feb-02-2014 21:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for technoaddict Click here to Send technoaddict a Private Message Add technoaddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KrinKer
I RULE ALL OF U !!!

Stereo posted his world tour picture on their facebook
and he's in New york on the friday, which leaves saturday and sunday free for Mtl and To

Old Post Feb-03-2014 06:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KrinKer Click here to Send KrinKer a Private Message Add KrinKer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Papa SVEN @ (((STERE))) confirmed.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease Help ID (sample) [2005] [9]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackScissor Sisters - "Filthy Gorgeous" (Paper Faces vocal mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread