Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Nu Nrg - Universe
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PolishPsycho
tranceaddict in training

Dunno Sweet Nu-Nrg Track

As far as I know this track is Nu-Nrg - Universe but I'm not perfectly sure as I have never seen it or heard it anywhere else. It was played at orgasmatron if that helps? I want a clean copy of this songs badly but can't seem to figure out if I'm on the right trail.

Old Post Oct-06-2002 16:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PolishPsycho Click here to Send PolishPsycho a Private Message Add PolishPsycho to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dazdaking
Supreme tranceaddict

Yes mate, this is Nu Nrg - Universe, played in both their Orgasmatron sets, and this song will NOT be released on vinyl!

Old Post Oct-06-2002 17:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Dazdaking Click here to Send Dazdaking a Private Message Add Dazdaking to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PolishPsycho
tranceaddict in training

Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do they have to play that stuff and then never release it!! Teasing scumbags!!!

Old Post Oct-06-2002 17:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PolishPsycho Click here to Send PolishPsycho a Private Message Add PolishPsycho to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Magimaster
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by PolishPsycho
Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do they have to play that stuff and then never release it!! Teasing scumbags!!!

I totally agree with ya m8. I'm sure they have their reasons, but I'm just dying for a clean rip of this song!

Old Post Oct-06-2002 23:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Magimaster Click here to Send Magimaster a Private Message Add Magimaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ NEMESIS
Ex trance slayer

Fuck that if they think they aren't gonna release universe. I'll be very very surprised if the label doesn't release it. Why is anyone saying it's not going to be released? I doubt there's much truth to that, but if anyone that knows where these rumors are coming from please post here..

T.

Old Post Nov-01-2002 06:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ NEMESIS Click here to Send DJ NEMESIS a Private Message Visit DJ NEMESIS's homepage! Add DJ NEMESIS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
netwerk
Senior tranceaddict

o_O I saw that a few months ago, being released on promo vinyl. but couldnt get my hands on it..

Old Post Nov-01-2002 15:59  Armenia
Click Here to See the Profile for netwerk Click here to Send netwerk a Private Message Add netwerk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PolishPsycho
tranceaddict in training

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME !!!!! I want it !!!

Old Post Nov-01-2002 16:11  United States
netwerk
Senior tranceaddict

I got a 4 minute, version of universe @ 192kbps, taken from the live set at Orgasmatron (05-05-2002). ø_O reason why i d/led it, because i couldnt get my hands on the vinyl.

Old Post Nov-01-2002 16:33  Armenia
Click Here to See the Profile for netwerk Click here to Send netwerk a Private Message Add netwerk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

quote:
Originally posted by netwerk
o_O I saw that a few months ago, being released on promo vinyl. but couldnt get my hands on it..

Well, at least that means we might get our hands on a full rip......

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Old Post Nov-01-2002 22:40  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Nu Nrg - Universe
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID needed for tune from GDJB May 10/2007 [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCold Turkey II - "Sunflower" (Transa Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread