Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Two new signed tracks
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ButcherPete13
tranceaddict in training

Two new signed tracks

Two tracks i just got signed to west drift records and appointed recordings. let me know what you think!

https://soundcloud.com/rexter-1/tit...mix-out-on-west

https://soundcloud.com/rexter-1/tor...inal-mix-out-on

Old Post Feb-17-2014 05:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ButcherPete13 Click here to Send ButcherPete13 a Private Message Add ButcherPete13 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zeitek
tranceaddict

Great sound to titan, like the overall feel of it. My preference of the two. Torment has a good energy and would fit nicely into a set. Keep it up

Uncharted (Original Mix) by Zeitek

Old Post Feb-18-2014 19:30  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Zeitek Click here to Send Zeitek a Private Message Visit Zeitek's homepage! Add Zeitek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ButcherPete13
tranceaddict in training

Thanks man I appreciate it! I really dig your song Uncharted. has a great chill vibe. Better than the mainstream house out there today haha.

Old Post Feb-18-2014 23:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ButcherPete13 Click here to Send ButcherPete13 a Private Message Add ButcherPete13 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Dark NINJA
Supreme tranceaddict

1 st track is very nice.

Old Post Feb-19-2014 01:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for The Dark NINJA Click here to Send The Dark NINJA a Private Message Add The Dark NINJA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ButcherPete13
tranceaddict in training

Thanks!

Old Post Feb-19-2014 05:42  United States
ButcherPete13
tranceaddict in training

Torment is out now!

http://www.beatport.com/release/torment/1253654

Old Post Mar-24-2014 03:00  United States

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Two new signed tracks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCraziest track played by Gabriel & Dres at Orgn. Nature 4/20/2007 [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGood Livin - "Feels So Good" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread