Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > My set from Salon Daome on March 2nd, 2014
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

My set from Salon Daome on March 2nd, 2014

Hey guys,

I know these boards are not frequented much these days but I figured for the remaining members that still pop by here and there, perhaps you'd like to check this out. My set from Lofthanza at Daome on March 2nd, my slot was from 1 - 3. Cheers

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Mar-18-2014 19:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KrinKer
I RULE ALL OF U !!!

New music

Yippie

No pressure but if it sucks you should be shot !

Old Post Mar-18-2014 20:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KrinKer Click here to Send KrinKer a Private Message Add KrinKer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

nice one adam! exactly the type of stuff I like to hear at Daome.

Old Post Mar-27-2014 02:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Thanks brotha!

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Mar-28-2014 17:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

no download, no listen motherfucka.

Old Post Apr-05-2014 17:36  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > My set from Salon Daome on March 2nd, 2014
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown tune, perhaps by Sharpside? [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWilliam Orbit - water from a vine leaf [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread