Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Tiesto has accident during intro at SAP Center in San Jose....going to hospital.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

Tiesto has accident during intro at SAP Center in San Jose....going to hospital.

Breaking news!

Apparently he passed out (or fell) while walking to the stage or behind the decks during his intro or something. Nailed his head, going to hospital.

That sucks.

I'm not there, but know plenty of peeps who are. Apparently crowd is booing.

Last edited by DaveT on Mar-22-2014 at 05:37

Old Post Mar-22-2014 05:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

was there no one to hit play on the CDJs though to play his set anyway?

too soon?

Old Post Mar-22-2014 16:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xDJxSAPHYREx
Senior tranceaddict

Tijs trainwrecks too often for his sets to be pre-recorded.

Old Post Mar-22-2014 20:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xDJxSAPHYREx Click here to Send xDJxSAPHYREx a Private Message Visit xDJxSAPHYREx's homepage! Add xDJxSAPHYREx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

Could be a good thing, maybe he knocked some sense into himself. He might wake up and realize he has been playing regurgitated, 3 year old baby diaper shit all these years.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Mar-22-2014 23:43  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sensorium
Supreme tranceaddict

maybe he had some memory loss and only remembers up to 2003 and then creates a tour called Amnesia in which he plays productions from that year backwards and invites Van Buuren, Corsten, Oakenfold, Schulz.

Old Post Mar-24-2014 04:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sensorium Click here to Send sensorium a Private Message Add sensorium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

how was the DJ who went int for him??

Old Post Mar-24-2014 14:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigherm
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
how was the DJ who went int for him??

Nick G went on for tiesto. And from what i heard he killed it. Nick G is from Ghetto House Radio and is a Ruby Skye resident. I've heRd him a few times and I was impressed everytime

Old Post Mar-24-2014 19:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigherm Click here to Send bigherm a Private Message Add bigherm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bigherm
Nick G went on for tiesto. And from what i heard he killed it. Nick G is from Ghetto House Radio and is a Ruby Skye resident. I've heRd him a few times and I was impressed everytime
. You know you could have gone up and played the same set list and just as well...

People paid for tiesto not for nick g, regardless of if nick g is a better dj than tiesto.

At least in la, they got another "name" to play, zedd.

Old Post Mar-25-2014 05:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigherm
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bigperf
. You know you could have gone up and played the same set list and just as well..

Probably. Now someone book me!

Old Post Mar-25-2014 05:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigherm Click here to Send bigherm a Private Message Add bigherm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Menaschetrois
tranceaddict

LOL.

I was here for this horrible event.

It was a friend's 30th bday and he insisted on going to this childish neon-yolo-rolling-daycare excuse for a party.

I get to the event at around 730 and immediately get pushed by some girl in the back as I'm walking to get a beer. I turn around and she's wearing fur boots, beads all over her face/body and I just couldn't do anything but laugh. I thought NY big room events were bad but this was another level of awful that I've never seen before. I mean.. Wow.

Then, onto the music... Afrojack and Calvin Harris are two of the most awful DJs (I shiver even calling them that because of how bad they are) I've ever seen in my entire life. Please, tell me your fucking name 10 times because I fucking forgot the last time when you said it 13 minutes ago. They both played exactly what you would expect them to play. Rihanna, etc. all that crap. Nothing at all was a shock to me.

Finally, Tiesto comes on and I'm thinking "hey, at least he'll be like 'OK EVERYONE TIME FOR SOME CLASSICS' and I'll get to hear Lethal Injection". Well... that didn't happen because the douchebag probably got too drunk and fell down about 4 minutes into it (he was at 3 on his countdown).

Here's the best part... The fucktard yolo's in front of me kept dancing to this (literally they were playing the Hey Song) and when I told them it wasn't Tiesto, they argued with me.

...But hey, that might be the best speaker system in an arena that I've ever heard in my life. Made my hair move.

Old Post Mar-25-2014 23:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Menaschetrois Click here to Send Menaschetrois a Private Message Add Menaschetrois to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

the scene in san jose is awful. doesnt help that nearly every event down there is 18+ or all ages

the only times ive been in crowds worse than mid 2000's LA massives were at events in san jose

drive 40 miles north to san francisco and you get the best crowds in the world. very polarized

Old Post Mar-26-2014 00:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

what event was this? sorry. I just don't pay attention to events where afrojack, calvin and/or tiesto play at?

Old Post Mar-26-2014 05:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Tiesto has accident during intro at SAP Center in San Jose....going to hospital.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrack played by nomode hard trance need id please! [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackErasure - "Don't Say Your Love Is Killing Me" (Tall Paul Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread