Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > I NEED HELP TO ALL YOU O'SCHOOL EARLY-2000's TRANCEADDICTS!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
acid_4_life
Junior tranceaddict

Dunno I NEED HELP TO ALL YOU O'SCHOOL EARLY-2000's TRANCEADDICTS!!!

Hello everyone,

I am a huge fan of The Warp Brothers and I have a lot of their mixes except for a few that I have been looking for but cant find anywhere. AND YES, I have heard people's opinions on them; some call their music "cheese"; some say it is "straight up wack"; some only know them by those two singles "We Will Survive" and "Phatt Bass" and then go on and criticize them based on those two songs alone WHEN IN FACT they had much more to offer. I am not here to call anybody ignorant, I am not here to insult anybody either. Ultimately, you are entitled to your opinion and you may believe whatever you want. At the end of the night it is your choice. For all I know, most of you who read this may consider my thoughts on them "out of date" since they are not even DJ'ing anymore. The only operating Warp Brother out there now is Ollie with his D.O.N.S. To me, it's ok, but I liked them better when they were the Warp Brothers. Now to the point:

I have been looking for these mixes by The Warp Brothers to download:

-Warp Brothers/The D.O.N.S. radioshow on ETN.fm 2006-02-02

-Reckless Hard Trance - March 2004, S2

-Warp Brothers Live on Trancesphere radio (24 may 2004); Warp Brothers 24-05-2004 [76:06/104.49 Mb]

-Warp Brothers Live @ BTV 01-12-01

...and I am sure there are many more out there.

I cant find them anywhere but I am sure they are out there. If anyone knows, has any tips for where to look, or is willing to share them, I would really appreciate it.

Old Post Mar-26-2014 22:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for acid_4_life Click here to Send acid_4_life a Private Message Add acid_4_life to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xDJxSAPHYREx
Senior tranceaddict

I'd be curious to hear these also

Last I heard of them, they started producing electrohouse like everyone else and got forgotten about

Old Post Mar-27-2014 19:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xDJxSAPHYREx Click here to Send xDJxSAPHYREx a Private Message Visit xDJxSAPHYREx's homepage! Add xDJxSAPHYREx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > I NEED HELP TO ALL YOU O'SCHOOL EARLY-2000's TRANCEADDICTS!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack ID NEEDED: Danny Howells Live at Fuse (12.20.02) [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVicious Circles - Vicious Circles (Max Graham Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread