Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.04.19 Behrouz - "Hacienda" Lounge @SoundGarden Hall
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Serial Killer
Supreme tranceaddict

2014.04.19 Behrouz - "Hacienda" Lounge @SoundGarden Hall

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hacien...ets-11242086383

Old Post Apr-14-2014 17:53  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Serial Killer Click here to Send Serial Killer a Private Message Add Serial Killer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

Behrouz took over the #1 spot on my 'never again' list.

Old Post Apr-14-2014 18:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Serial Killer
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Skeptic

great response... thanks for the input

Old Post Apr-14-2014 19:00  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Serial Killer Click here to Send Serial Killer a Private Message Add Serial Killer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BPM_PHL
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Skeptic

Where did he tank so bad?

Old Post Apr-14-2014 20:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BPM_PHL Click here to Send BPM_PHL a Private Message Add BPM_PHL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

I keep hearing good things about Hacienda Lounge. Im gonna try to venture out there next month.

Old Post Apr-14-2014 20:35  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BPM_PHL
Senior tranceaddict

The people behind it threw a party in Fairmount Park Yesterday that went down excellently. My friends hinted me that they have a hammer lined up for next month but wouldn't say who.

Last edited by BPM_PHL on Apr-15-2014 at 04:04

Old Post Apr-14-2014 20:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BPM_PHL Click here to Send BPM_PHL a Private Message Add BPM_PHL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by BPM_PHL
The people behind it through a party in Fairmount Park Yesterday that went down excellently. My friends hinted me that they have a hammer lined up for next month but wouldn't say who.

Hmmmmmm

Old Post Apr-14-2014 23:45  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

quote:
The people behind it threw a party in Fairmount Park Yesterday that went down excellently. My friends hinted me that they have a hammer lined up for next month but wouldn't say who.

Thanks for coming out! Did you stick around after we moved?

Old Post Apr-15-2014 05:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Serial Killer
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
The people behind it threw a party in Fairmount Park Yesterday that went down excellently.

did you go ? fairmount park is kinda shitty location.. how was it?

who are the people behind it ?

Old Post Apr-15-2014 14:49  Israel
BPM_PHL
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kadomony
Thanks for coming out! Did you stick around after we moved?

Stayed the whole night, even helped carry some gear. Were you on last by chance?

quote:
Originally posted by Serial Killer
did you go ? fairmount park is kinda shitty location.. how was it?

who are the people behind it ?

Where else for a day party where police etc will leave you alone?

Mix of local DJs, young music enthusiasts and some of the people from Rumor/SGH.

Old Post Apr-16-2014 20:47  United States
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

quote:
Stayed the whole night, even helped carry some gear. Were you on last by chance?

Before the guy who was on last. He helped out with the sound setup so we had him on for a bit before we packed everything up for the night.

Old Post Apr-17-2014 14:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.04.19 Behrouz - "Hacienda" Lounge @SoundGarden Hall
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOld Skool ID??? [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAbsolom - "Secret" (DJ Quicksilver Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread