Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Easter Sales, Post Em up here!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Jester Easter Sales, Post Em up here!

Audio Damage has 40% off everything.

Anyone else got some thin worth sharing?

Last edited by PaULiN0 on Apr-21-2014 at 16:10

Old Post Apr-21-2014 15:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

I bought a sick reverb for 20 bucks and thought it was kind to share. If thats spam then wow.

Old Post Apr-21-2014 18:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by clay
i bought two bottles of vodka for the price of one in the airport tax free shop, i dont post about it here anyway. it should be a sticky thread for stuff like that.

Since when is vodka useful in PS forum and Easter is only once a year.

Old Post Apr-21-2014 18:17  United States
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

You forgot Audio Damage and I'm sure there's a lot more

Old Post Apr-21-2014 18:45  United States
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

For Christ Sake,

Audio Damage is behind the Audio Effects listed in the link.

http://www.audiodamage.com/effects/

I found this useful, just sayin, jeez.

Old Post Apr-21-2014 18:57  United States
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Audio Damage is quite popular so i thats why i didn't include a link because i posted it as soon as i saw it, duh. The midi offer is quite irrelevant compared to the audio damage one don you think? LOL

Old Post Apr-21-2014 19:09  United States
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Did you not take a look at the effects page. It has really good reverbs, filters and delays some of us will really find useful for a cheap price for Easter

Old Post Apr-21-2014 19:15  United States
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by clay
their both irrelevant because its really not good offers. yes 30-40% is a nice number but it doesn't matter when the product is shitty.

i would only announce offers on:
1. relevant/common, quality hardware
2. relevant/common, quality DAWs
3. relevant/common, quality plug packages

not:
1. samples
2. midis
3. stand alone plugs

Your trolling, who are you to say what its relevant and whats not. You need better kick samples to start with because they just horrendous LOL. So basically someone as olds nd retarded as you needs samples. FYI most people who visit PS would find stand alone plugs useful.

Old Post Apr-21-2014 19:17  United States
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

That is all def subjective. These unique effects can add flavor to your mixes or wherever you decide to put them. We all know that now.

Old Post Apr-21-2014 19:22  United States
echosystm
super wow maker

You guys should just make out already.

quote:
Originally posted by floyd741
i think echosystm is a pretty cool guy. eh pwns robby rox and doesn't afraid of anything.

Old Post Apr-21-2014 23:15  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for echosystm Click here to Send echosystm a Private Message Add echosystm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by echosystm

Totally

Old Post Apr-21-2014 23:33  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by echosystm

Lets not get over our heads already.

Old Post Apr-21-2014 23:43  United States

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Easter Sales, Post Em up here!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGuitar Tune Id [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNalin & Kane - "Open Your Eyes" (Heller & Enkie Remix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread