Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call: Electric Island w/ DIXON, MARTINEZ BROS., HENRIK SCHWARZ, DJ TENNIS - JUL 1st
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

Roll Call: Electric Island w/ DIXON, MARTINEZ BROS., HENRIK SCHWARZ, DJ TENNIS - JUL 1st

Who's in?

Last edited by DigDeep on Jun-09-2014 at 20:55

Old Post May-27-2014 19:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Yessir ! Like that it's on a Tuesday giving a day off after DD

Old Post May-27-2014 19:38  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

You're about 4 weeks too early, son

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post May-27-2014 19:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy

shit i didn't think there were rules here anymore lol

Old Post May-27-2014 20:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

quote:
Originally posted by DigDeep
shit i didn't think there were rules here anymore lol

Old Post May-27-2014 20:41  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by Orko

bhahahaha, best scene in the movie

we need a new thread anyways

Old Post May-27-2014 20:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

Yes !!! In !!!

Also, what are the chances of having some TVs setup there to peep World Cup action? There is actually a chance zee Germans might be playing at 4pm that day. I'm sure former baller Dixon and Mr. Schwarz would be interested if so : p

Old Post May-27-2014 20:58  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Dear lord I cannot wait for this party. Especially after Dixon slayed at Old Miami yesterday. Sooo primed. And I get giddy every time I even say Henrik's name omgomg.

Old Post May-27-2014 23:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy

HAHAHA

quote:
Originally posted by ItalianPoiSon
we need a new thread anyways

Should just have an Electric Island thread for the whole Summer, or separate discussion, roll call then review all in one for each event I reckon.

Dixon smashed souls with his sets this past weekend in Detroit. I've not danced like that in a while. Sound is gonna need to be spot on for his set though! I really want to come up for this one!

Last edited by Mach X on May-28-2014 at 05:43

Old Post May-28-2014 04:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

I'll be there, fresh off the boat

Old Post May-28-2014 11:47 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Yay!

Old Post May-28-2014 14:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

Yessssh

Old Post May-28-2014 15:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call: Electric Island w/ DIXON, MARTINEZ BROS., HENRIK SCHWARZ, DJ TENNIS - JUL 1st
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTHEE-O's DREAMS UNFOLDED track ID needed [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAde Fenton - "We Continue" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread