Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The best record/release you've bought this month
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

The best record/release you've bought this month

Since most people here can't really be bothered to to charts anymore (me neither ) I thought maybe this is a cool idea to bring back some talk on new music without having to make a thread each time. Just talk about one new release you bought this very month and why it's good.

For me this month it's probably this remix EP on Work Them. I really like how different yet quality the remixes are, the FIT remix is blinding classic UR style detroit tech and the ACR is super hypnotic modern deepness.

Last edited by Woony on Jun-24-2014 at 12:07

Old Post May-28-2014 09:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Pick this up a week ago...I've been hooked on their stuff ever since Adam brought them to my attention. All three are great, but Do Not Cover is my go to track.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post May-28-2014 10:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

^^ Love that VSA record, got it too of course

As for me, I'd say maybe this

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post May-28-2014 14:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

i never pay attention to what's new, that approach does more harm than good. ergo, i have nothing... or nothing new.

lots of awesome new-to-me (and probably you) stuff, though.

Old Post May-28-2014 14:34  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for rubez Click here to Send rubez a Private Message Visit rubez's homepage! Add rubez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Dude a lot of the best shit is only on vinyl these days

quote:
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post May-28-2014 14:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gadum
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
^^ Love that VSA record, got it too of course

As for me, I'd say maybe this

was gonna post this!

I like pretty much all the stuff Joey Anderson puts out so i will go with his 2xLP. My favorite track is probably Keep The Design or Brass Chest Plate!

https://soundcloud.com/dkmntl/dkmnt...n-after-forever

Old Post May-28-2014 17:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for gadum Click here to Send gadum a Private Message Add gadum to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

Although I'm probably done buying records from PAN as my last two purchases from that label have come in warped.

Old Post May-28-2014 20:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420 As for me, I'd say maybe this

I'm always so late with that label, picked that Breaker 12 up like six months after release and the first one just last week.

Old Post May-28-2014 21:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

They're pretty low key. Look out for number 4 from Mono Junk, it's fucking huge.

Also, my friend is working on a record for them. Will probably be # 5 or 6. Made me listen to some of the tracks - amazing.

quote:

Old Post May-28-2014 21:39  Canada
PivotTechno
senseless

This month's order has yet to arrive. This one came in last month: http://www.discogs.com/Ratchett-Tra...release/5359472

4 heaters on one single. Yes, please.

WestsideWax Soundcloud

WestsideWax Mixcloud

New! WestsideWax Archives

Old Post May-28-2014 22:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for PivotTechno Click here to Send PivotTechno a Private Message Add PivotTechno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
They're pretty low key. Look out for number 4 from Mono Junk, it's fucking huge.

Also, my friend is working on a record for them. Will probably be # 5 or 6. Made me listen to some of the tracks - amazing.

Who who who? Paul?

Old Post May-28-2014 23:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

yesss, he's got some hypnotic mind-bending shit cookin up

quote:

Old Post May-29-2014 04:06  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The best record/release you've bought this month
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackbouncy PROGRESSIVE track from Thee-o's Live at OnE 11/98 promo [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTocadisco - Better Begin (feat. Lennart A. Salomon) [Amo & Navas Rmx] [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread