Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > DT8 Feat. Roxanne Wilde - Destination
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Knuck
tranceaddict in training

A unknown track Iam looking for

This track was played by ferry corsten @ mysteryland 2002 and Iam looking for the name of the mp3 , so I hope one of you peeps know this tune :-)

Old Post Oct-11-2002 17:12  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Knuck Click here to Send Knuck a Private Message Add Knuck to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cooldirkth
tranceaddict in training

it is definately an armin van buuren production/remix (bassline and instruments)... But i am sure it isnt released yet otherwise i would know it, so you'll just have to wait... But i have to say, it sound fantastic (but don't all armin remixes do?)

Old Post Oct-11-2002 18:42  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for cooldirkth Click here to Send cooldirkth a Private Message Visit cooldirkth's homepage! Add cooldirkth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GrimReaper
Relic of a past life

Yeha, it sounds very much like Armin production or remix.. but i haven't heard the tune before so i can't ID it either.
I hope someone will..

quote:
Leslie Nielsen:
Doing nothing is very hard to do... you never know when you're finished.

Old Post Oct-11-2002 22:52  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for GrimReaper Click here to Send GrimReaper a Private Message Add GrimReaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JJ-T1
-back4good-

I love this tune...someone ID this beauty quickly!

Old Post Oct-11-2002 22:56  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JJ-T1 Click here to Send JJ-T1 a Private Message Add JJ-T1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[mart]
PSN: mart_likes_fluke

Armin van Buuren has f**k all to do with this production - it's actually by Darren Tate and is called DT8 Feat. Roxanne Wilde - Destination. This version is the Vocal Mix but there is an instrumental mix for those odd people who don't like good vocals.

Old Post Oct-11-2002 22:57  England
Click Here to See the Profile for [mart] Click here to Send [mart] a Private Message Add [mart] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Knuck
tranceaddict in training

wow thanks alot man , I found it this song rules hehe :-)

Old Post Oct-12-2002 00:16  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Knuck Click here to Send Knuck a Private Message Add Knuck to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > DT8 Feat. Roxanne Wilde - Destination
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMissing Kiss FM ID [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJones & Stephenson - "The First Rebirth" (Airwave Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread