Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland > Magnetic Fields Launch, London
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
magnetic
tranceaddict in training

Magnetic Fields Launch, London

“I’ve played a lot of festivals but this has to be one of the most special ones I’ve ever done, both because of the location and energy. It actually turned out to be one of the best parties of my life.” – Robot Koch

**Line up**
Very Special Guest TBA
Shaa’ir & FUNC (India)
V.I.V.E.K
My Panda Shall Fly
Moniker

Date: Thursday 3 July, 2014
Venue: Proud, Camden – London

A magical musical carnival where the festivities never ended – set within (possibly) the world’s most beautiful festival venue - the historical and decadent Alsisar Mahal, in Rajasthan, India.

VIDEO HERE: http://www.vimeo.com/88855196

Lazing on the lawns, hunting for buried treasure, secret parties, dancing on the rooftop, flying kites at sunrise and watching the desert come to life in a dazzling haze of mist and sunlight. Magnetic Fields was a playground for the young at heart, within a luxurious and indulgent backdrop. Glimpses of the rich local culture were delicately weaved in between the contemporary programming. Two stages that showcased India’s best and most forward thinking music alongside some of the worlds finest underground stars – attracting an audience of adventurous, young and open-minded individuals.

Magnetic Fields is an event we are proud to showcase to the rest of the world demonstrating India’s vibrant and forward thinking creative community. All our guest artists fell in love with the music, the audience, the space, the concept and most importantly contemporary and ancient India nestled side by side in our little oasis of magic in the heart of the Rajasthani desert.

With over 6 months to go we’re extremely happy to announce this years dates as 12-14 December and we’re ready to start partying. Thursday 3 July 2014, will see the first of many international pre-parties for the festival take place at London’s iconic Proud Gallery.

The idea is pretty simple.

We’re showcasing some of the finest Indian and South Asia music to the rest of the world.
The diverse line up includes a very very special guest, plus India’s inimitable Shaa’ir & FUNC, London’s dubstep pioneer V.I.V.E.K , Sri Lankan born My Panda Shall Fly and Delhi based; Moniker.

There’s a ton to look forward to, and we truly hope that we can re-create a little taster of what the festival has to offer, in the cultural heartland of London’s Camden town.

Tickets are available through wegottickets: -- http://tiny.cc/mg0x

**About Magnetic Fields Festival (http://www.magneticfields.in)**
A 3-day music festival set within the historical and decadent Alsisar Mahal, Rajasthan, India. Two stages that showcased the countries most forward-thinking music. The festival is a partnership between Wild City, THOT, WeThePPL, Alsisar Mahal and Undercover Agents.

+

**About the Wild City (http://www.thewildcity.com)**
An online music mag, events company, artist booking agency, consultants for brands engaging with youth culture and executors of regional cultural programs across South Asia. Wild City is the voice for alternative music in the region, whether showcasing local or international sounds, Wild City constantly thrives to challenge and develop the independent music space and its audience.

For further information please contact Munbir Chawla:
munbir@thewildcity.com

Old Post Jun-24-2014 06:47  India
Click Here to See the Profile for magnetic Click here to Send magnetic a Private Message Add magnetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland > Magnetic Fields Launch, London
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackName That Tune! [2010] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Dean - Ballanation [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread