Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The BPM Festival 2015 (Jan 9th-18th) #BPM2015
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

The BPM Festival 2015 (Jan 9th-18th) #BPM2015

taken from The BPM Festival fanpage....

Book your #BPM2015 flight & hotel using our official travel portal for the BEST prices in #PlayaDelCarmen -- guaranteed! Click here: http://travel.thebpmfestival.com/

FYI, Super Early Bird 10-Day passes go on sale Tuesday, July 15 at 5pm CDT / 6pm EDT at http://bpm.wantickets.com/ Limited release, while supplies last!

Last edited by DigDeep on Jun-25-2014 at 17:33

Old Post Jun-25-2014 17:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=667374&forumid=12&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

We were already talking about it in the 2014 thread! Guess I'll move my shit over here.

----------------------------------

So, I know many people don't go all 9 nights, and seems like it's later this year.

So when are people going to go? Seems like some really good deals now with free cancellation on some all inclusive places.

Is it worth it to go for the first couple nights, or the last few for closing?

Considering flying dates as well, cheaper on weekdays?

And, what about Tulum, def going there, heard even more stories about better parties there. Almost like BPM was the commercial money making parties but the Tulum were the chilling afterparties with people just having a good time.

Just did some rough calculations by going to some sites, you can stay right in the town pretty much, close to most places, all inclusive (wifi, food and drink) for 2 people from the 9th till 19th for $2600 ($260 a night). And from Detroit (closer to me) about $380 RT. Free cancellation, almost booked it, but realized it was free cancellation on a trip paid in full, not reserved. I can't front that kinda money right now.

Old Post Jun-25-2014 21:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

Hitting this up for sure.... still kicking myself for missing this year's.

Old Post Jun-26-2014 00:09  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Will be skipping this next year. Didn't have the greatest time overall this year unfortunately.

It's a great party that's for sure. The lineup should be stacked yet again.

Old Post Jun-26-2014 12:14  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
Will be skipping this next year. Didn't have the greatest time overall this year unfortunately.

what is it that you didnt enjoy?

Old Post Jun-30-2014 13:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

Only thing that sucked this year was the weather. Also missed Canibal Royale and La Santanera as official venues. Other than that, it was good as any other year - musically, one of the best yet.

Last edited by DigDeep on Jul-03-2014 at 04:47

Old Post Jun-30-2014 22:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by ItalianPoiSon
what is it that you didnt enjoy?

Most of them were personal problems not related to the festival. Lost my luggage (got it back 3 days later), put in another hotel the first night due to some idiotic reason... hotel I stayed at had no wifi for the week (which was really annoying considering everyone else was on their phone looking up updates etc). Flight back was cancelled, had to stay in another crummy hotel. Anything on the strip was was more than I had expected. Prices for parties were also way more than I expected.... I get it, just didn't think $45 was almost normal almost daily for every night party. Other stuff too...

Anyway, I think it's a great festival and very well organized. But I don't think I'll be going back. I think I'd rather check out WMC one last time instead.

Old Post Jul-01-2014 17:12  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

And it rained almost the whole week. Whatever I got over it.

Old Post Jul-01-2014 17:13  France
maddhatterradio
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
And it rained almost the whole week. Whatever I got over it.

Agreed. This last year was the worst of all the years for us anyway. Criminal taxi drivers, shitty weather & the prices in playa have all been jacked up. It's no longer the extreme value it once was.

Parties were ok. The ones we had the most fun had no affiliation with BPM so we had to pay to get in them even though we had a 10 day wristband.

Did I mention the weather sucked!! It was bad.

We won't be back

Old Post Jul-06-2014 13:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for maddhatterradio Click here to Send maddhatterradio a Private Message Add maddhatterradio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

Booked my stay for a week Saturday - Saturday at the Soho Hotel. The hotel prices seem pretty affordable at the moment. For whatever reason if this doesn't work out I like how there's an option to cancel the reservation for free up till a week before the event.

Old Post Jul-16-2014 13:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Jan 12-19th: very nice condo room with King size bed own bath avail, $500 USD, other room is two beds (occupied) by two cool peeps.

Message me if interested, it's only 11 min walk to Kool and Mamitas, 10 min to the nightclubs. And it's right beside the massive supermarket!

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Nov-10-2014 20:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden
Jan 12-19th: very nice condo room with King size bed own bath avail, $500 USD, other room is two beds (occupied) by two cool peeps.

How cool? On a scale of Kotsy to The Fonz?

Old Post Nov-11-2014 01:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The BPM Festival 2015 (Jan 9th-18th) #BPM2015
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul van Dyk played 1998!!! [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTransa - "Enervate" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread