Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Thrillseekers - This Is All We Have
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TranceFixxed
Junior tranceaddict

The Thrillseekers - This Is All We Have

quote:
Steve Helstrip: "My fave track since Synaesthesia. Hope you like it as much as I do."

First impression, I really like it. I think it could be remixed to sound even better by beefing up the breakdown a bit, but it has real potential to be a grower.

What do you guys think ?

Old Post Jul-17-2014 22:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceFixxed Click here to Send TranceFixxed a Private Message Visit TranceFixxed's homepage! Add TranceFixxed to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

6/10.

Old Post Jul-17-2014 22:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Viber Click here to Send Viber a Private Message Add Viber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

the new JOC track is better.

edit:

remember a lot the old sander van doorn purple haze style

Last edited by Kilixpree on Jul-18-2014 at 10:42

Old Post Jul-17-2014 23:27  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Kilixpree Click here to Send Kilixpree a Private Message Add Kilixpree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

Oh wow, snare rolls? In 2014? Helstrip's the last of a dying breed.

Old Post Jul-18-2014 00:46  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rdevito
Controlling Paradox

Generic uplifting crap.

Old Post Jul-18-2014 01:25  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for rdevito Click here to Send rdevito a Private Message Add rdevito to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

This is really his favorite thing since 'Synaesthesia?' Any random original or remix off 'Nightmusic, vol. 1' is better than this.

Old Post Jul-18-2014 02:06  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

Three tracks that are far better than this turd:

even though a remix but IMO his best production ever.

Old Post Jul-18-2014 10:35  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

Here's a fourth, while we're at it:

Old Post Jul-18-2014 11:30  Palestine
KrissO
A boy is a TranceAddict

It's a very personal track for Steve because of his father's death, that's probably the reason.

AvB vs Laura Jansen - Coming Home vs Use Somebody (AvB Mashup)
Jose Amnesia - Louder (AvB Edit)
AvB - Fine Without You + Hold On To Me (Full Ext. 12" Mix)
Ilse Delange - The Great Escape (AvB Remix)

quote:
frostdude1 wrote:
Just because Deadmau5 has no class, you don't have to associate Tijs with him.

Old Post Jul-18-2014 13:21  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for KrissO Click here to Send KrissO a Private Message Add KrissO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancedanne
Supreme tranceaddict

He should have made this track in the same style as those Rebel posted. I cant stand music like this, they all sound the same, everything sounds to clean and polished..

Old Post Jul-18-2014 18:05  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for trancedanne Click here to Send trancedanne a Private Message Add trancedanne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Re: The Thrillseekers - This Is All We Have

quote:
Originally posted by TranceFixxed
First impression, I really like it. I think it could be remixed to sound even better by beefing up the breakdown a bit, but it has real potential to be a grower.

I agree.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jul-18-2014 20:10  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by Paradox Lost
Here's a fourth, while we're at it:

there is basically not much different between that one and the original mix
as for this new track, meh sounds like he put it together in a few hours

Old Post Jul-18-2014 20:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Thrillseekers - This Is All We Have
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackprog tune sasha and timo maas have been droppin [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDave Lambert - House In Play (Nobody Mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread