Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > What is the vibe like at NYC shows?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Katfish
tranceaddict in training

What is the vibe like at NYC shows?

Hey fellow trance fans,

I'm going to be in Newark for work when Future Sound of Egypt 350 is happening, and I'm thinking about going. Since I'll be traveling for work, I won't have anyone to actually go to the show with.

At shows in Seattle, if you show up with a bunch of kandi to trade, it is super easy to make friends. Are NYC shows like that, or do they have more of a clubbing vibe?

Old Post Jul-19-2014 01:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Katfish Click here to Send Katfish a Private Message Add Katfish to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

it depends on the dj/club/music/etc.

the vibe can be amazing or horrible depending on how you look at it.

if you're all about kandi, rainbow and neon then fsoe party might just be for you.

Old Post Jul-19-2014 01:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

definitely depends on the place and who is playing. FSOE should be good vibes tho. Can't speak for the entire crowd but there will def be some TA's in the house that night.

Old Post Jul-19-2014 07:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Katfish
tranceaddict in training

Well, my work trip got shifted slightly, so I'm not going to be in New York until the following week.

Maybe I'll manage to scrape together the money to fly to wherever FSOE400 ends up being held.

Old Post Jul-22-2014 22:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Katfish Click here to Send Katfish a Private Message Add Katfish to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Devostator
tranceaddict in training

really depends on what hood you live in

Old Post Jul-23-2014 01:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Devostator Click here to Send Devostator a Private Message Add Devostator to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > What is the vibe like at NYC shows?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown track #2 [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBismark - Just A Moment (Melodymaker Rmx) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread