Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Get Lost LA @ The Egyptian 8/23
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Calabria
Supreme tranceaddict

Get Lost LA @ The Egyptian 8/23

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?619811

Old Post Jul-24-2014 04:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Calabria Click here to Send Calabria a Private Message Add Calabria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Calabria
Supreme tranceaddict

anyone headed out for this...

Old Post Aug-19-2014 19:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Calabria Click here to Send Calabria a Private Message Add Calabria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

I'll be there!

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post Aug-19-2014 21:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SillySilvia
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Calabria
anyone headed out for this...

hubby and I are and possibly to Create after as well.

Old Post Aug-20-2014 02:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SillySilvia Click here to Send SillySilvia a Private Message Add SillySilvia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djjoshuaallen
livin the dream

Man, they do this party every year on their way into the playa and I am always busy loading and departing to playa myself.

Old Post Aug-20-2014 04:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djjoshuaallen Click here to Send djjoshuaallen a Private Message Visit djjoshuaallen's homepage! Add djjoshuaallen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Calabria
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by djjoshuaallen
Man, they do this party every year on their way into the playa and I am always busy loading and departing to playa myself.

damian said on fb that he wasnt treking up north for this years bm

Old Post Aug-20-2014 06:42  United States
djjoshuaallen
livin the dream

quote:
damian said on fb that he wasnt treking up north for this years bm

I am willing to bet he is saying that because Robot Heart isn't releasing their lineup this year. I bet he shows up.

Old Post Aug-21-2014 15:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djjoshuaallen Click here to Send djjoshuaallen a Private Message Visit djjoshuaallen's homepage! Add djjoshuaallen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ekim18
Senior tranceaddict

Hoping Acid Pauli makes it out to BM. Damian or no Damian this year, there are just too many artists, parties and events to catch. Just a few more days now...

Old Post Aug-21-2014 18:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ekim18 Click here to Send ekim18 a Private Message Add ekim18 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
HearHarmonic
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ekim18
Hoping Acid Pauli makes it out to BM. Damian or no Damian this year, there are just too many artists, parties and events to catch. Just a few more days now...

Acid Pauli is def going to BM.

www.beharmonic.com
www.myspace.com/beharmonic

Old Post Aug-21-2014 18:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for HearHarmonic Click here to Send HearHarmonic a Private Message Visit HearHarmonic's homepage! Add HearHarmonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

i can help with guest list for the after party at Create - just PM me here

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Aug-21-2014 20:47  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Calabria
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
i can help with guest list for the after party at Create - just PM me here

just as i bought tickets for it... i got the half off promo. came out to $13 so im not worried

Old Post Aug-22-2014 07:12  United States
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
just as i bought tickets for it... i got the half off promo. came out to $13 so im not worried

just saw this... yeah can't go wrong with that pricing

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Aug-22-2014 18:26  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Get Lost LA @ The Egyptian 8/23
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackthis track is BEGGING to be IDed...... [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNu Nrg - Universe [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread