Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > great uplifting/emotional epic trance tracklist
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
gluttonic
tranceaddict in training

great uplifting/emotional epic trance tracklist

Hi all trancefans and others who are curious about this great genre of music.

I have been listening to trance for more than 16 years and the result of this passion is a list of trance songs within the specific genre called uplifting/emotional and epic trance.

Handpicked from more than 30 000 songs this list includes a total of 729 song titles(not the actual songs as I do not own any copyright for them and they must be bought from the web or from physical record stores)
which is around 100 hours of heart touching trance if you buy all on the list.

Every song on the list have been the object to my personal taste developed during my years listening to trance and had to have one of the following:

* vocals which moved me emotionally.
* melodic theme which moved me emotionally.
* a good synergy between the vocals and the melodic theme which moved me emotionally.

To me good trance is about emotions and it is supposed to make you feel good in some way listening to it.

Lastly I think this list is fantastic and upholds a red line through all the songs with regards to this particular genre and specific taste. Best part is that you do not have to take my word for it. Here are 1% of the list for free.
These are the actual 8 first songs on the list which has not been altered in any way. Feel free to contact me and tell me what you think.

Betsie Larkin & Solarstone - Breathe You In (Solarstone Pure Mix) Personal comment(pc): Starts off with a single beat then it slowly progresses adding melodic components until an angelic voice starts to sing.
It all builds up to the chorus("I breathe you in") which in my opinion is amazing and made me shiver in excitement. This song has all of the three requirements listed above. Enjoy

Lemon & Einar K-Tenacity (original mix) pc: This like so many songs in this genre starts with a single beat and surrounds it with atmospheric sounds.
This song has no vocals and as such no synergy between vocals and the melodic theme. Great piano theme at first then the theme evolves into another sound and the sounds work very well together.
I sit back and take it all in proud of the Norwegian duo who made this. Great synergy between the sounds and a very good melodic theme which gives a strong feeling that the song is reaching for something.

Velvetine - The Great Divide pc: This masterpiece builds up to a magical atmosphere with different beats switching between them. The beat is crossed by one of the best vocals out there in my opinion.
The way she makes an vocal theme by herself could make it sound good even without instruments. Great sounding piano and other effects accompany the vocals making this song close to trance perfection.

Craig Connelly & Christina Novelli – Black Hole (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix) pc: This song goes quickly to the vocals. Waves of synth accompany the vocals which makes its own theme alongside the synth.
It all builds up to the instrumental theme and then both themes mix together in one of the more mainstream songs on the list.

Luminary - Amsterdam (Super 8 & Tab Remix) pc: The best thing with this song is the melodic theme which envelops the good vocals and builds up. Also the synth in the background is very relaxing.

Atb - Desperate Religion pc: This track is different in regards to the melodic themes in the other songs listed here. It was not the instrumental quality which made me pick this song.
The way the singer presents her vocals in a cheeky and sexy way made the song make the cut.

Exostate Feat.Jeza-Without Warning(Suncatcher Remix) pc: Great buildup to the amazing vocals. Very nice voice and the chorus made me feel good. After the chorus the melodic theme
keeps itself varied and the synergy between it and the vocal theme is excellent. Top notch trance which can be said about all songs in my list.

Smith & Pledger feat. Carrie Skipper – Forever (Original Mix) pc: The intro to the chorus is breathtaking. The lyrics gives us the longing sensation which is very characteristic for this genre.
Missing and longing for our lost love is a source of great emotions which makes lots of the trance songs deep and meaningful. This song has a great synergy between the vocals and the melodic theme.

This is a digital product and will be sent to your email asap after payment of 16 bucks to my paypal gluttonic@gmail.com(for my time compiling this, thousands of hours listening).
(http://www.ebay.com/itm/23129646949...984.m1555.l2649)

Old Post Aug-04-2014 17:25  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for gluttonic Click here to Send gluttonic a Private Message Add gluttonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

16 bucks? Seriously?

Old Post Aug-04-2014 22:02  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

Can’t wait to google and listen to these tracks tonight. Wanna see how much turd is in the sandwich.

Old Post Aug-04-2014 23:55  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
16 bucks? Seriously?

1 dollar for every year he been listening seems fair but no Prozac (remix)

Old Post Aug-05-2014 03:47 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

Old Post Aug-05-2014 04:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I'm too fucked to masterbate and theres too many sentences to read this stupid thread

Old Post Aug-05-2014 04:48  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Wait, what? You're selling nothing but a tracklist?

Old Post Aug-05-2014 07:36  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

i love my cheese, im stoned, and the tracks in the OP are still fucking shit. do bots/spammers feel shame? this one should.

Old Post Aug-05-2014 07:50  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

I'm not gunna lie, this thread made me depressed. Like... I just... Who would do this, and furthermore who would actually pay for this?

It... I don't know.

Old Post Aug-05-2014 08:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gluttonic
tranceaddict in training

so much negativity..

First of all this is not spam as Im posting part of a trance tracklist in a trance forum.

Secondly if nothing else you get 8 tracks for free..say thanks and move on to free stuff.

Thirdly yes I should post the entire list for free on a site with ads, but its worth a shot trying to make money on this even though its probably never gonna happen.

Lastly yes I am selling a tracklist and that is worth something cause there are loads of trancesongs out there and it helps with a list like this if you have similar taste like me..if not well then its worthless

Old Post Aug-05-2014 15:19  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for gluttonic Click here to Send gluttonic a Private Message Add gluttonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

your taste in trance is shit. you are shit.

shit.

Old Post Aug-05-2014 22:50  Australia
r5a
snake inverter

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

first of all, the people above are being way nice to you. you're charging 18 dollars for a FUCKING PLAYLIST? are you serious? kill yourself.

not only can i pay less and actually get a good sub at rdio to find more tracks that don't blow ass that you listed but actually LISTEN to them.

im not paying for knowledge of your tracks that i can easily find / already know about it by spending some time.

rethink your life

Old Post Aug-06-2014 01:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > great uplifting/emotional epic trance tracklist
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackuplifting track [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBT - "Force Of Gravity" (Ferry Corsten Bootleg Mix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread