Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Searching for the Pluck Synth of "Loreen - Euphoria"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mi-Trance
tranceaddict in training

Read This! Searching for the Pluck Synth of "Loreen - Euphoria"

Hi,
im searching for the pluck synth of the song euphoria from loreen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGRYMzXcXj0

at the beginning is a pluck synth. does enyone know what plugin and preset this is? i have heard it many times and never found it after searching LD Sylenth, Nexus, NI instruments.

and im a bit outdated of synth and plugins i have nexus (v1) sylenth 1, discovery pro, blue and NI complete 6

is there enything i should buy for trance and electro (such as mike candys and avici) production?

thanks for you help, greetings Mi-Trance

Old Post Aug-05-2014 18:52  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mi-Trance Click here to Send Mi-Trance a Private Message Visit Mi-Trance's homepage! Add Mi-Trance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

I would try a synth forum or maybe the production studio here at TA for questions like that:http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/....php?forumid=48

But you never know..

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Aug-05-2014 19:40  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Searching for the Pluck Synth of "Loreen - Euphoria"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback---- 2003 Kick Ass Tune [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEric Prydz - "Call On Me" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread