Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > HELP REQUIRED!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DaveRobbo1984
tranceaddict in training

HELP REQUIRED!!

Hey!

I am David, a complete novice to DJ'ing. Always wanted to try it and purchased myself a Pioneer DDJ-SB operating with Serato. After having a go I can now confirm this is definitely what I want to do, the buzz I get is amazing!! My issue is I am very impatient and want to get good fast does anyone know of any schools/courses available that will help. I would say I am a complete beginner, I know pretty much what all the functions are on the hardware but struggle mixing tracks, my set list is full of top tunes but also would probably need tweaking too.

Any help would be great thanks in advance,

David

Old Post Aug-10-2014 11:00  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveRobbo1984 Click here to Send DaveRobbo1984 a Private Message Add DaveRobbo1984 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_43ad

Re: HELP REQUIRED!!

quote:
Originally posted by DaveRobbo1984
Hey!

I am David, a complete novice to DJ'ing. Always wanted to try it and purchased myself a Pioneer DDJ-SB operating with Serato. After having a go I can now confirm this is definitely what I want to do, the buzz I get is amazing!! My issue is I am very impatient and want to get good fast does anyone know of any schools/courses available that will help. I would say I am a complete beginner, I know pretty much what all the functions are on the hardware but struggle mixing tracks, my set list is full of top tunes but also would probably need tweaking too.

Any help would be great thanks in advance,

David

Calm down....relax. First thing to learn is to remove the delusions of grandeur. Don't play what the "top" dj's play. Dig deep into music, and find your own sound.

Old Post Aug-13-2014 14:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > HELP REQUIRED!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFerry Corsten Bal en Blanc 16, Montreal (04-04-2010), Track 04 [2010] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarz - "Flying" (Escape From Marz Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread