Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Ultra Music Fest 18+ Only
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
martinezequiel
Supreme tranceaddict

Ultra Music Fest 18+ Only

For the first time in its history, Ultra Music Festival is introducing a minimum age of attendance to its flagship festival in Miami.

Beginning with its 2015 edition, confirmed for March 27, 28 and 29 2015, Ultra Music Festival will now only allow those aged 18 years and older to attend the event.

In an official statement made today, Ultra Music Festival organizers explained the change:

“While we sincerely value the incredible ongoing support from our younger fans, we ultimately believe that Ultra Music Festival is a premium event geared towards adults. This decision has been made to reinforce and promote the safety of all Ultra Music Festival fans and to ensure the overall enjoyment of all future attendees. We are extremely grateful for all the support we have received from our younger fan base to date, and we encourage them to attend the festival once they reach the appropriate age. Until then, our free YouTube stream, ‘ULTRA LIVE’ is available worldwide for everyone, all ages to enjoy and to share in the Ultra experience.”

Newly hired Ultra Music Festival Security Director and former Miami Beach Police Chief, Ray Martinez, further expressed his optimism towards the decision:

“The first step to having fun is feeling safe,” Martinez said, “We have chosen to adopt several new measures during next year’s festival to ensure our event is safe and secure. The first step to preserving the unique atmosphere that Ultra is famous for is to be proactive in attracting the right crowd.”

The next edition of Ultra Music Festival will take place March 27, 28, and 29, 2015 at Bayfront Park in downtown Miami. Pre-Registration for tickets will open on September 15, 2014. Thereafter, information can be found at ultramusicfestival.com

Last edited by martinezequiel on Sep-05-2014 at 04:04

Old Post Sep-03-2014 14:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for martinezequiel Click here to Send martinezequiel a Private Message Add martinezequiel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

nice change but still should be 21+

Old Post Sep-03-2014 15:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

^ That would be nice to but I still wouldn't attend. Its been said many times to the point where its annoying, night and day parties for those 3 days are ridiculously cheaper and the crowd is much better. The list goes on.

Old Post Sep-03-2014 16:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

quote:
Originally posted by PaULiN0
^ That would be nice to but I still wouldn't attend. Its been said many times to the point where its annoying, night and day parties for those 3 days are ridiculously cheaper and the crowd is much better. The list goes on.

I agree. I did ultra back When it was actually good. Would never go again

Old Post Sep-03-2014 17:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Count me in the minority who actually prefers LG scale outdoor events. Gimme EDC Orlando over a great booking at Kennedy for example. Ultra actually had lots of deep house, techno, tech house and will continue to do so. The problem is the tix prices. The new age hippies throwing lights to Tiesto? Who cares, won't be at that stage anyways. Always say I'd I can score a $250-300 tix I'm in.

Old Post Sep-03-2014 23:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

maybe this will actually improve Ultra. i still wont go, its still going to be way way way toooooo crowded

Old Post Sep-13-2014 03:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by drEamer
maybe this will actually improve Ultra. i still wont go, its still going to be way way way toooooo crowded

Yea, word.

Old Post Sep-13-2014 03:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Ultra Music Fest 18+ Only
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Guetta set! [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAbdul Bayyari - "400 Years 'Till Dawn" (Eelke Kleijn Remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread