Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > CLUB FLYERS: from the past
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
martinezequiel
Supreme tranceaddict

CLUB FLYERS: from the past

So I stopped by my folks house to get rid of some old stuff and found some old club flyers I used to hoard lol I def. have some more gold out there so I will post them as I find them

If you guys still have some club flyers from the past POST THEM UP!!!!!

[

Last edited by martinezequiel on Sep-29-2014 at 17:01

Old Post Sep-28-2014 19:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for martinezequiel Click here to Send martinezequiel a Private Message Add martinezequiel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

ohhh i have a whole bag full.

Old Post Sep-28-2014 23:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
martinezequiel
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kadomony
ohhh i have a whole bag full.

get those puppies up!!

Old Post Sep-29-2014 00:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for martinezequiel Click here to Send martinezequiel a Private Message Add martinezequiel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Burak14
Supreme tranceaddict

not really flyers, but i bought around 20 of these original crobar posters around 2007 right after it was shutdown. i bought them off ebay but apparently only 2 copies of each posters existed at the time.

few of them;

Old Post Sep-29-2014 01:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Burak14 Click here to Send Burak14 a Private Message Add Burak14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
martinezequiel
Supreme tranceaddict

@burak

amazing dude!!! that is gold right there!!!

Old Post Sep-29-2014 03:36  United States
crazydave023
Senior tranceaddict

how do i insert the image so it comes up on the message and it isnt just a link?

Old Post Sep-29-2014 06:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for crazydave023 Click here to Send crazydave023 a Private Message Add crazydave023 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

i own this

Old Post Sep-29-2014 13:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Burak14
not really flyers, but i bought around 20 of these original crobar posters around 2007 right after it was shutdown. i bought them off ebay but apparently only 2 copies of each posters existed at the time.

few of them;

i bought from the exact same deal off ebay!

i got pvd, carl cox, tenaglia, sander k, and two others i cant remember off the top of my head. so glad i got ahold of those!

Old Post Sep-29-2014 14:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BradMiller
Milk was a bad choice!

good times! I was actually the guy selling them on ebay while working as a crobar intern

They actually wanted to throw this huge rack of posters out until I convinced them that people would want them as collectibles

Old Post Sep-29-2014 14:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BradMiller Click here to Send BradMiller a Private Message Visit BradMiller's homepage! Add BradMiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

quote:
Originally posted by BradMiller
good times! I was actually the guy selling them on ebay while working as a crobar intern

They actually wanted to throw this huge rack of posters out until I convinced them that people would want them as collectibles

glad you did that! love the few that i grabbed

Old Post Sep-29-2014 16:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
martinezequiel
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by crazydave023
how do i insert the image so it comes up on the message and it isnt just a link?

use the IMG button in the message editor and it will prompt you to insert a direct link to the image. (example from Photobucket.com)

or type

[ IMG ]http://www.......jpg[ /IMG ]

make sure to remove or backspace the spaces inside the brackets. I only put a space there so it shows in the forum.

Old Post Sep-29-2014 17:06  United States
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

Oh, we've got a few flyers.

Here you go.

Old Post Sep-29-2014 19:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy&boo Click here to Send sleepy&boo a Private Message Visit sleepy&boo's homepage! Add sleepy&boo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > CLUB FLYERS: from the past
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTech-trancer [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGroovezone - Eisbaer [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread