Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Uplifting Trance Thread.
Pages (38): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Thumbs up The Uplifting Trance Thread.

Without any restrictions, post your favorite uplifting trance tracks here, or talk about them.
Long beautiful breakdowns and vocals are totally allowed.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Nov-16-2014 18:31  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Moonsouls - Sparkles

Kayan Code feat. Juha V - Control (Araya & Mark Dreamer Dub Remix)

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Nov-16-2014 18:33  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...1&#.VGjxa27CnjI

Old Post Nov-16-2014 18:48  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

What's your point?

Many real trance tracks are not uplifting, many uplifting trance tracks are real trance tracks.

Old Post Nov-16-2014 18:53  Netherlands
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

that thread is for you and you alone. cherish that thread for the rest of your life.

Old Post Nov-16-2014 19:03  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceElevation
Supreme tranceaddict

Dedicated to Trance-M.

I've been in a dreamy mood lately.

Old Post Nov-17-2014 07:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceElevation Click here to Send TranceElevation a Private Message Add TranceElevation to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

Old Post Nov-17-2014 14:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by TranceElevation
Dedicated to Trance-M.

I've been in a dreamy mood lately.

You should have picked the official video though, that's working: Kamil Esten - Endless Way (Rex Brandtner Airplay Mix)

..I used it for the video of my friend's remix, the Lisaya remix, even more dreamy IMO. It's an official remix since the both were with the same label at the time.

Talking about Kamil Esten, this is a recent one I like:
Kamil Esten ft. Alex Staltari - Won't Be The Same (Manuel Rocca Remix)

Old Post Nov-17-2014 20:15  Netherlands
TranceElevation
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
You should have picked the official video though, that's working:
..I used it for the video of my friend's remix, the Lisaya remix, even more dreamy IMO. It's an official remix since the both were with the same label at the time.

Hm, I think you already posted that video on here...but I'm not sure. Had just a flash in mind. Maybe a year ago?

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M Talking about Kamil Esten, this is a recent one I like:
Kamil Esten ft. Alex Staltari - Won't Be The Same (Manuel Rocca Remix)

I'm an open minded person but this is too candy for my taste. But is ok. there is definitely a lot worse out there.

Old Post Nov-18-2014 01:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceElevation Click here to Send TranceElevation a Private Message Add TranceElevation to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
Uptight Biatch,..

Old Post Nov-18-2014 05:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

^ very promising until about 2:30.

Old Post Nov-18-2014 06:21  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Love Poundin' Sensation

quote:
Originally posted by r5a

Probably the best Trance tune this year...it just keeps getting better throughout and really feels from the heart.

On topic, this is about the cheesiest thing I've liked in recent years.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Nov-18-2014 06:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Uplifting Trance Thread.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (38): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTech Trance MONSTER needs ID! HELP! [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKalafut & Fygle - "Lullaby" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread