Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > March 2015 - Markus Schulz Open to Close at Ruby Skye
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

March 2015 - Markus Schulz Open to Close at Ruby Skye

Exact date not announced yet.

Old Post Dec-09-2014 19:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paul Anthony
Supreme tranceaddict

on his fb it says friday march 20th. hows ruby skye these days? im considering going to this.

Old Post Dec-09-2014 19:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Anthony Click here to Send Paul Anthony a Private Message Add Paul Anthony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GPC
#trance

quote:
Originally posted by Paul Anthony
on his fb it says friday march 20th. hows ruby skye these days? im considering going to this.

From what I hear from all my SF friends, it's turned into a complete shit hole. Might be worth it though since Markus isn't doing open to close at Avalon these days.

Old Post Dec-09-2014 20:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GPC Click here to Send GPC a Private Message Add GPC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

i don't think Ruby has changed in years.

Old Post Dec-09-2014 21:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLiE586
Supreme tranceaddict

Can we expect tracks like animals and rave repeat? That seems to be his go to selections these days.

Old Post Dec-09-2014 23:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLiE586 Click here to Send iLLiE586 a Private Message Add iLLiE586 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GeminiZ
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm pretty sure he will go down the rabbit hole and I will be there right with him...

Old Post Dec-10-2014 02:12  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for GeminiZ Click here to Send GeminiZ a Private Message Add GeminiZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
i don't think Ruby has changed in years.

Four recent changes

1) spundae doesn't seem to be every Friday, but they were listed for last Friday they had EC TWINS!!!
2) Upstairs is hip hop again.
3) Fred no longer works the door.
4) torq is dead, Thursday is control now.

Old Post Dec-10-2014 03:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

i may go to this, but how long does it stay open?

a 10 pm to 4 am would be disappointing.

Old Post Dec-10-2014 06:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by bigperf
Four recent changes

1) spundae doesn't seem to be every Friday, but they were listed for last Friday they had EC TWINS!!!
2) Upstairs is hip hop again.
3) Fred no longer works the door.
4) torq is dead, Thursday is control now.

I meant the interior of the club.

Old Post Dec-10-2014 15:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

There better have been a change after the disaster and all the waste that was spilled!

http://sfist.com/2014/09/16/slide_r...wage_leak.php#.

Old Post Dec-11-2014 02:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CND
Love the Sun

quote:
Originally posted by bigperf
There better have been a change after the disaster and all the waste that was spilled!

http://sfist.com/2014/09/16/slide_r...wage_leak.php#.

That is discusting

Old Post Dec-11-2014 06:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CND Click here to Send CND a Private Message Add CND to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

so I think im going to fly out friday morning, spend the day in SF and head out home sat night.

anybody else? would be cool to get a group going.

Old Post Jan-05-2015 20:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > March 2015 - Markus Schulz Open to Close at Ruby Skye
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackI.D Help with this vocal tune [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBrainbug - Rain (Cascade Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread