Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Any of you going to Diggers @ Exchange for NYE?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Hello! Any of you going to Diggers @ Exchange for NYE?

If so, post in here

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Dec-29-2014 03:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AbcGum
Supreme tranceaddict

Opted for the Minimal Effort party.

I'm still not sure.

Old Post Dec-29-2014 18:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AbcGum Click here to Send AbcGum a Private Message Add AbcGum to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GPC
#trance

GPC + Sweetcandy Girl will be there.

Old Post Dec-29-2014 22:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GPC Click here to Send GPC a Private Message Add GPC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

a lot of my friends have recommended Digweed to me the past few years, and seems a bit weird but Markus has been the one that's gotten me into techno. I gave Digweed's Cordoba disc a listen a year or two ago and I wasn't really interested, but last week I listened to this Toronto disc and was hooked. I then checked out the Argentina mix and it was even better. His progression from one disc to another is phenomenal and I love the 'vortex' part of his set which reminds me of Markus ala Avalon circa '12 days.

I can't make it to his NYE set but definitely look forward to the next opportunity to break my Digweed cherry.

Old Post Dec-30-2014 08:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ekim18
Senior tranceaddict

The Live In albums are great, but hearing a Digweed set live is an entirely different story - mind bending, intense clubbing at it's finest!

Old Post Dec-30-2014 15:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ekim18 Click here to Send ekim18 a Private Message Add ekim18 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by ekim18
The Live In albums are great, but hearing a Digweed set live is an entirely different story - mind bending, intense clubbing at it's finest!

this!!! If you think Markus takes you down the rabbit hole, then you haven't heard anything yet. Digweed is the master.

Old Post Dec-30-2014 16:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vin247
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
this!!! If you think Markus takes you down the rabbit hole, then you haven't heard anything yet. Digweed is the master.

Agreed! Anyone interested in meeting up beforehand to preparty?

Old Post Dec-30-2014 18:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vin247 Click here to Send Vin247 a Private Message Add Vin247 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by GPC
GPC + Sweetcandy Girl will be there.

See you there...sorta remember SCG from SF Love parade 2005...which wasn't exactly yesterday. Dunno why it took so long for me to finally come to LA.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Dec-31-2014 22:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sweetcandy girl
Coldharbour addict

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
See you there...sorta remember SCG from SF Love parade 2005...which wasn't exactly yesterday. Dunno why it took so long for me to finally come to LA.

Didn't we meet at TA meet up during WMC as well years ago?
Are you going to be in the VIP area?

Old Post Dec-31-2014 22:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sweetcandy girl Click here to Send sweetcandy girl a Private Message Visit sweetcandy girl's homepage! Add sweetcandy girl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TSG
"Trinity"

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal

Oh yeah, without a doubt!

Old Post Dec-31-2014 23:38  Oman
Click Here to See the Profile for TSG Click here to Send TSG a Private Message Add TSG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by modthispny
a lot of my friends have recommended Digweed to me the past few years, and seems a bit weird but Markus has been the one that's gotten me into techno. I gave Digweed's Cordoba disc a listen a year or two ago and I wasn't really interested, but last week I listened to this Toronto disc and was hooked. I then checked out the Argentina mix and it was even better. His progression from one disc to another is phenomenal and I love the 'vortex' part of his set which reminds me of Markus ala Avalon circa '12 days.

I can't make it to his NYE set but definitely look forward to the next opportunity to break my Digweed cherry.

Diggers best "live in"

Disc 3-4 are all dark dirty big room bangers. Basically what he plays at 3-5am

Old Post Dec-31-2014 23:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

Just seeing this thread for the first time today after NYE. IMO, Tchami killed it last night! Killed the vibe, the continuity, the crowd, the essence of a good club night.

Incredibly disrespectful to have a DJ like Tchami playing dub/rap/electro before Digweed, I seriously doubt that Digweed chose Tchami! Early into Digweed's set, there was also a lot of distortion with the bass, but Digweed still brought us a five hour set filled with some great tracks.

I just can't help imagining how this night might have been different with all opening DJ's better matched with Digweed's style, how the continuity and flow might have contributed to something entirely more beautiful.

Was great running into so many friends, you know its a good night when it takes 30 minutes to make it over to the restroom from the dance floor, haha! Happy New Year, everyone, awesome music to come in 2015!

Last edited by in2muzikk on Jan-03-2015 at 21:36

Old Post Jan-02-2015 00:02  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Any of you going to Diggers @ Exchange for NYE?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackmatt hardwick @ nec [2003] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLovechild - "Liberta" (Moonman Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread