Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Airwave (Lolo) Appreciation Thread
Pages (22): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Thumbs up The Airwave (Lolo) Appreciation Thread

Damn, what a start of 2015 by Airwave.

I hope there will be a remix of Pain Is My Relief for the dance floor.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Feb-01-2015 19:57  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
n0bben
-

Thumbs up

Once again Airwave delivers. Good stuff.

Old Post Feb-01-2015 22:41  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for n0bben Click here to Send n0bben a Private Message Add n0bben to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Airwave @FB today, very happy:

quote:
Gaijin is now sitting at #3 in the Trance Releases and at #32 in the single trance downloads on Beatport. It's one of the best results I've had with a release in a very long time. I'm so thankful. Thank you everyone for spreading and sharing the love for my music. Today I got a great message on twitter from John O'Callaghan Official, that also made my day. "Just Heard a Great New Tune by @airwavemusic". I feel wonderful. The circuit I'm into is so full of love and good vibes.

If some deserves some success it's Airwave IMO.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Feb-02-2015 19:13  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

I heard this track recently on JOOF's GTG and found out it was never released.

Starts @13:10 here

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Feb-02-2015 23:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

never really liked his airwave guise, must say.

but planisphere and green martian - amongst my firmest of favourites

still to hear these new ones...

Last edited by rubez on Feb-03-2015 at 15:49

Old Post Feb-03-2015 15:43  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for rubez Click here to Send rubez a Private Message Visit rubez's homepage! Add rubez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

quote:
Originally posted by rubez
never really liked his airwave guise, must say.

+1

Airwave productions today beat his old stuff in my opinion but Planisphere > Airwave.

I was listening to an old Sasha set where he plays a lot of chunky Prog House for a couple hours and drops 'Deep Blue Dream' out of nowhere...forgot how powerful that one is.

Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Feb-03-2015 16:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cyberio
2000-2008 Trance fan

What a tune, that 'Gaijin'! He still keeps that own, unique style.

Old Post Feb-03-2015 21:58  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Cyberio Click here to Send Cyberio a Private Message Visit Cyberio's homepage! Add Cyberio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

If you guys missed it do yourselves a favor and check out Lolo - Laia's Daydream from late last year. Original and breaks mixes.

Truly mesmerizing sound.

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Feb-04-2015 02:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
refuge
That 303 Guy

Idea

Very, very good. Gaijin sounds like something Laurent would produce 13 years ago. Thank god for JOOF recordings keeping it real! The b-side is a nice slice of prog breaks.

Old Post Feb-04-2015 09:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for refuge Click here to Send refuge a Private Message Visit refuge's homepage! Add refuge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Titanium
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Syntonic
I heard this track recently on JOOF's GTG and found out it was never released.

Starts @13:10 here

That remix has been released on the cd compilation

Old Post Feb-05-2015 08:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Titanium Click here to Send Titanium a Private Message Add Titanium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

what cd?

Old Post Feb-05-2015 10:08  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for rubez Click here to Send rubez a Private Message Visit rubez's homepage! Add rubez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Titanium
That remix has been released on the cd compilation

Didn't catch that on Discogs, thanks. Hopefully they release a digital sometime.

Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Feb-05-2015 10:21  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > The Airwave (Lolo) Appreciation Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID....B I G tune, massive thumping feel........ [2003] [39]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackY aka DJ overdog - "The Ultimate" ( Y.O.M.C Mix ) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread