Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > space
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Franknbeanz420
Supreme tranceaddict

space

wonder who will be on the terrace thurs when Schulz is in the main room and who will be in te main room sat when Gareth Emery is on the terrace

Old Post Feb-18-2015 02:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Franknbeanz420 Click here to Send Franknbeanz420 a Private Message Add Franknbeanz420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Gareth Emery will be on the terrace thurs when Schulz is in the main room and Schulz will be in the main room sat when Gareth Emery is on the terrace

Old Post Feb-18-2015 02:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

neither. i would be at a good party.

Old Post Feb-18-2015 14:05  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Innocence Lost
Uptight Biatch,..

Not me at either show thats for sure, have you guys heard bayfront, my gosh.

Old Post Feb-23-2015 01:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vero
Still Lurking Around...

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
neither. i would be at a good party.

and I'd be following ^this guy^

Old Post Feb-26-2015 04:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vero Click here to Send Vero a Private Message Add Vero to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lucasdy
Senior tranceaddict

I saw somewhere (I think it may have been under the WMC thread) that if you get to Space around 5 or 6, expect to pay a grip of cash to get in.

But if you get there at around 8-9, it is different? Around how much is the cover if you get there at 8AM? I've always wondered how people stay all night and into the next afternoon. I've always tried, but I think the longest I've lasted was maybe 8 or 9. Now I know that it is the people who get there at 8AM are the ones who are there until close.

Is there usually a line in the monring/late morning to get in?

Old Post Mar-01-2015 00:09  Zimbabwe
Click Here to See the Profile for lucasdy Click here to Send lucasdy a Private Message Add lucasdy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

you wont get a clear answer. its just plain economics. if at 5am all the south beach clubs close and space can stay open until whenever because of their 24 hour liquor license then of course theyre going to charge more at the door when that rush comes. wait a bit and when its died down the price will have dropped too. ive gotten there at 4/5/6 am before and paid 30/40/50. ive also heard of people paying 100 or more. theres just no way to tell you exactly because theres too many variables. but generally, you want to come during that time, expect to pay more.

Old Post Mar-01-2015 10:02  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

Granted this was years ago but i still remember in 2007 we were there for PVD and left around 7 and it was $100 at the door to get in

Old Post Mar-02-2015 15:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Considering this is the Pete Tong/Tuskeegee (Troxler, Martinez Bros) afterhours party, I would expect to pay $100 or more to get in until at least 8 am.

Sorry it's just the way it is. Space becomes the only game in town at that time and with so many WMC partiers in town, they'd be stupid to NOT do it.

This is why I will only do one party per night during WMC. At some point money just starts evaporating.

Old Post Mar-02-2015 18:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > space
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID please - Good track played last week on ETN.fm [2006] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarl Taylor- Matic Maythem [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread