Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Keep It Classy Jazid
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Donnie Gryphon

Keep It Classy Jazid

This makes my blood boil.

http://edm.com/blog/djs-exploited-wmc-2015

Old Post Feb-27-2015 20:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Re: Keep It Classy Jazid

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
This makes my blood boil.

http://edm.com/blog/djs-exploited-wmc-2015

What the fuck is Club Jazid?

Yeah, make some hardworking up-and-coming DJ buy all your tickets for his own show so that you'll actually get people to show up at your overpriced, dime-a-dozen failing club on SoBe. I hope no DJ actually falls for this and they go out of business.

Even the shitty Buffalo Wild Wings I used to bartend at years ago in rundown Casselberry, FL would pay some hack $250 a night to play horrible covers of 90s pop-rock songs.

Old Post Feb-27-2015 20:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_43ad

I've seen some of the shit hotels on SoBe try this in the past. This isn't anything new.

Old Post Mar-01-2015 00:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Keep It Classy Jazid
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAyla - Ayla ...but which bootleg is this? [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMauro Picotto - Like This Like That [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread